unitedprint.com
www.unitedprint.com 500 to 999 Employees

unitedprint.com Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great company to work for

Assistant International Team Leader (Current Employee)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for more than a year

Pros- nice environment
- friendly staff
- opportunity to increase your position
- improve your knowlodge

Cons- few days as holidays. It will be necessary to have more days in order to get more relaxed

Advice to Senior Management- better communication between the different department
- export the business in other Countries

Great opportunity in marketing

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

ProsGreat work enviroment with wonderful colleagues. It is a great opportunity to work in marketing.You get good experience in customer service and communication in all levels as you are communicating daily with customers. Very motivating and friendly enviroment.

ConsCant think of anything now.

Advice to Senior ManagementCant think of anything. Maybe more sponsorship for the gym/training from the company.

Good company to work for

City of London, England (UK)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for more than a year

ProsPros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

ConsAs cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.

Very nice experience and happy to learn a lot about printing industry

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

ProsLot of trainings and tasks very diverse

ConsThe kitchen is too small for all the agents. No paid when you are sick or if your family die or if you get married...

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should offer the sick day, they should recruit people more in details.

great company to work for

SEO Swedish Marketing (Current Employee)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for more than a year

Prosjob is enjoyable, get to speak my language, flexible working hours (morning or evening) as long as work is handed in on friday, great colleagues.

Consshould have more meetings and catch up with managers often.

Advice to Senior Managementthey are all lovely people.

I find myself really lucky finding a job with unitedprint

SEO (Current Employee)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

ProsFor me being able to work from home is a big pro. Im able to work in my own time and I think Im definately more productive working from home than I would have been working in an office.

ConsI don't interact with my colleagues which would be nice. Sometimes it would be nicer to communicate in person than through email cause it makes things more clear.

Advice to Senior ManagementIt might be a good idea to set up a meeting once a month or so with all the international SEO's to discuss the job together and share experiences.

A good, reliable and expanding company that provides good working conditions to employees.

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

Pros— Growing company, possibility to grow with them
— Appropriate compensation and benefits
— International, multicultural
— Not too huge a company where you could get lost in the mass
— Friendly working atmosphere

ConsSometimes communication between employees or management can be challenging due to people not speaking english as their first language, but this is not a very big problem.

Unitedprint review

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

ProsThe company is great and I have learned lot of new things. The training you receive in the beginning is also nice and I am happy to be working here.

ConsThere is not really anything negative to say, everything goes well and if you have any issues you can talk to the management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe would like a water tank/water cooler.

Here is to Print24 !!!

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee)

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

ProsThe company offers a great working environment and opportunities to gain great marketing experience along with dealing with all kinds of customers. The employers are very friendly and trust in you to evolve and show your skills, making it very easy and nice to work with. It also shows great interest in its' employees healthcare and treats everyone equally. Great Pepole to work for.

ConsIt is all in German...Hahah

unitedprint.com, excellent company to work for!

I have been working at unitedprint.com full-time for less than a year

ProsExcellent company to work for; Excellent management; Friendly and professional managers, Good salary; good bonus system.

ConsI can´t really think of anything really.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make sure that all the employees independent of how long they have been working for this company treats all the clients with respect and dignity and most of all deliver excellent customer service.

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at unitedprint.com reviews and ratings. All 28 reviews posted anonymously by unitedprint.com employees.