unitedprint.com

unitedprint.com Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Unitedprint review

Customer Services Agent (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsThe company is great and I have learned lot of new things. The training you receive in the beginning is also nice and I am happy to be working here.

ConsThere is not really anything negative to say, everything goes well and if you have any issues you can talk to the management.

Advice to Senior ManagementWe would like a water tank/water cooler.

progressive and nice company to work for

SEO Consultant (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosfriendly team leaders, highly educated in field

Consthere is nothing wrong as I like to work for this company. Some things could be better but the good will come.

Learnful and challenging experience

SEO-Marketing (Current Employee)

Pros- Professional senior management
    - Competitive salaries and bonuses
    - International approach
    - Variety of languages spoken by employees
    - Structure and organisation

Cons- Poor English knowledge of some employees

Advice to Senior Management- Improve overall English language skills

1. We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

Happy employee in a fast growing company

International Sales Manager/New Customer Acquisition (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros- Friendly staff
    - Possibility to grow inside the company (They offered me twice the possibility to change my position in the company)
    - Good management
    - Good salary (basic+ commission+ health bonus)

unitedprint is a company where you can be yourself and that's really important for me.

Cons- no benefits (health insurance / travel costs refunded)
    - sometimes there is a lack of communication between our different services on which we can work.

Advice to Senior ManagementThey are always ways to improve but still unitedprint is the best company I worked for in my carrier. The only advices I can give is to improve on the communication, to be more flexible with the different thinking from the different countries in order to get an even better vision of business and make this growth last for an other 15 years.

positive

Customer Service Agent (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Prosnice work environment and cosy office, helpful managers, \family-like\ atmosphere, no work overflow, friendly

Consthe unpaid break of one hour, which makes us stay in the office for 9 hours every day. I would rather work for 7.5 hours and having 30 min unpaid break.

Advice to Senior Managementno advice :)

Best opportunity for someone to work in friendly multinational environment and get a reasonable good basic salary.

Call Centre Agent (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsEasy access to get to work, free parking, nice & friendly environment, Being able to improve skills through occasional training. Multitasking. Very good working hours. Easy socializing inside and outside the company.

ConsLack of few important hygiene factors such as: Unpaid sickness, paying only 20 days paid holidays per annum, difficult access of communication to higher management. Other pros: Lack of skills verity to improve career within different directions. Top-down appraisal. Unable to find the best fit for the company's advantage.

Advice to Senior ManagementCompany should invest more on trusted employees. Should implement in a much better appraisal system and decide according to every aspect of skills competence. Employees should be able to get benefit from development of career rather than only training. Salaries should be raised each year in accordance to life cost in the UK.

Best opportunities for my career in an international company!

Customer Service (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

Pros- young and dynamic company with very nice and helpful colleagues
    - very nice but also professional working atmosphere
    - space for feedback and development within the company
    - many opportunities to grow

Cons- just the minimum amount of 20 days of holdidays per year ... really difficult to reach a good work-life-balance
    - should take care for the international staff in the same way than for the german staff (health insurance, pension scheme, gym, ...)
    - need a better kitchen area, which place for everyone during the lunch time

Advice to Senior Management- the cooperation with the german headquarter could be improved (e.g. send good staff to visit the production)
    - include the feedback of the native customer service agents, to improve the sales in the referring country

I came to learn lots of new things and its helps me to develop my skills language, techniques and etc.

Customer Service (Current Employee) London, England (UK)

ProsBefore I come to this field I struggle lot but unitedprint did not let me down. Its like a family always my colleague try to share their good and bad.

ConsSome times comunication system each other not good enough

Advice to Senior ManagementMy request is if we can get a office water cooler to our office staff.

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!