unitedprint.com

unitedprint.com Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Great diversity of people

Call Center Agent - Marketing/KAM (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

Pros- Multicultural employees
    - Alright workspace with the equipment needed
         -Good ergonomical chairs
    - Good knowledge about the products among the management

Cons- The air in the office is seldom at a comfortable temperature.
    - The kitchen could absoluteley have had a dishwasher.

unitedprint Q4 2012

London, England (UK)

Prosvery good, friendly and supportive team and managers. good training before the actual start of work, good support and help during the work. very friendly environment. very flexible and helpfull when necessary regarding working hours and holidays.

ConsCant think about anything right now - have been with the company for 2,5 motnhs - so far all good..

Advice to Senior Managementto speed up the complaint process - it will be easier for the customer service, the customers and the company in general

Customer Service UK

London, England (UK)

ProsThe professionalism, innovation and creativity of the team never let us down. I would definately recommend working in this coming, nice team members, great location in regards to transport

ConsThe building can get hot sometimes, aircon is centralised. The kitchen is a bit small as the team is growing.

Advice to Senior ManagementReliability and quality of products, processes and services in germany should go quicker and smoother. It is mandatory that management and teamleaders are fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field.

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A really good international company to work for.

Assistant SEO Marketing (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

Pros- A really good company to work for;
    - Competitive salary and good bonus system;
    - A really good experience in a international environment;
    - Possibility to work from home;
    - Friendly and professional managers;
    - Great work atmosphere.

ConsI can't think of anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementCant think of anything.
    Maybe set up some meetings with colleagues.

Great international staff and competitive company

Online Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

ProsI like to feel part of an international and competitive company that contributes to the printing revolution. I like to use my skills for a new marketing sector.

ConsI would like to attend more training days. I think more training would provide me with more ability and skills to face the daily tasks of this fluid sector.

great company to work for

SEO Swedish Marketing (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

Prosjob is enjoyable, get to speak my language, flexible working hours (morning or evening) as long as work is handed in on friday, great colleagues.

Consshould have more meetings and catch up with managers often.

Advice to Senior Managementthey are all lovely people.

Very nice experience and happy to learn a lot about printing industry

London, England (UK)

ProsLot of trainings and tasks very diverse

ConsThe kitchen is too small for all the agents. No paid when you are sick or if your family die or if you get married...

Advice to Senior ManagementThey should offer the sick day, they should recruit people more in details.

Good company to work for

(Current Employee)
    City of London, England (UK)

ProsPros would definitely be multicultural office environment, the small changes that happen towards a better future in the company, and the possibilities they offer to get ahead within the company.
    The company gives a good training, and constantly also trains the staff on new things.
    I think the company has developed rapidly in a short amount of time towards a better future.

ConsAs cons I count the fact that the UK employees of the company have less holidays as the employees in Germany. The company very often says that they treat everyone equally, but with the holiday amounts I think they have gone wrong, badly. The same thing is that the German employees have doctor visit them every now and then, and they can book times for physiotherapy (which I find a very good idea, but think that the company fails again in this aspect in the UK).

The kitchen area in the office is also very small, when taking into account the size of the office and the amount of the employees.

The office also does not have showers that employees (who for example cycle to work) could use. Neither do they offer a gym, not even a gym membership.

Neither does the company offer a pension scheme or health insurance.

To clear everything up: I think the company itself is very good and fair, but if they put so much value on fact that they try to treat employees equally, they should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees.

Advice to Senior ManagementThe management should really compare the benefits between the German and UK employees, and offer the same things and benefits in both offices, regardless of the country.

Great opportunity in marketing

London, England (UK)

ProsGreat work enviroment with wonderful colleagues. It is a great opportunity to work in marketing.You get good experience in customer service and communication in all levels as you are communicating daily with customers. Very motivating and friendly enviroment.

ConsCant think of anything now.

Advice to Senior ManagementCant think of anything. Maybe more sponsorship for the gym/training from the company.

unitedprint.com, excellent company to work for!

London, England (UK)

ProsExcellent company to work for; Excellent management; Friendly and professional managers, Good salary; good bonus system.

ConsI can´t really think of anything really.

Advice to Senior ManagementPlease make sure that all the employees independent of how long they have been working for this company treats all the clients with respect and dignity and most of all deliver excellent customer service.

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at unitedprint.com reviews and ratings. All 28 reviews posted anonymously by unitedprint.com employees.