unitedprint.com

unitedprint.com Reviews

Be The First To
Add Photos

Fine

ProsGood working experience, not bad salary

ConsCant think of any major cons

Great diversity of people

Call Center Agent - Marketing/KAM (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

Pros- Multicultural employees
    - Alright workspace with the equipment needed
         -Good ergonomical chairs
    - Good knowledge about the products among the management

Cons- The air in the office is seldom at a comfortable temperature.
    - The kitchen could absoluteley have had a dishwasher.

unitedprint Q4 2012

London, England (UK)

Prosvery good, friendly and supportive team and managers. good training before the actual start of work, good support and help during the work. very friendly environment. very flexible and helpfull when necessary regarding working hours and holidays.

ConsCant think about anything right now - have been with the company for 2,5 motnhs - so far all good..

Advice to Senior Managementto speed up the complaint process - it will be easier for the customer service, the customers and the company in general

• We want your feedback – Are these company reviews helpful to you?  Yes | No

A unique experince with a multicutural relaxed atmosphere

London, England (UK)

ProsYou will meet a unique set of people that have many talents and lanugages to learn thier experice in the business is benifical to your development. The social aspects of the company bring an enjoyable expeince to working wih the company. The benifits and vast industry of design opens you to a world of unique knowledge. In a clean and efficent enviroment, open door service.

ConsNightshifts and the many variable time shift are a bit too complex, commisson based, AC is turned on a it to highly, no water filter or common room with a Tv or enertainment for staff.

Advice to Senior ManagementProduction needs to be faster and someone to acknowledge as a leader will make the daily issues easy to deal with

unitedprint is a growing company, and has provided me many opportunities

CRM Call Centre Agent (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

ProsI really appreciated how trustfull and organised is the management departements. In this company you'll have the opportunitie to learn how all europeans company works.The unitedprint experience will give you, I'm sure, a great overview of the european market. Also what is very interesting is to work with a lot of co-workers frome every coutry around the world

ConsThe promotion or career path is not very well defined; varies by department and division.

Advice to Senior ManagementBetter communication, more meetings

great colleagues and managers

CRM Call Centre Agent (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

Prosgreat colleagues, nice atmosphere, no stress, it is a very nice place to work, you got lots of freedom as lonfg as you keep doing your job what you suppose to do.

ConsIt could be managed better, there could be done more to have a better work flow, everything is a bit slow here regarding arranging things

Advice to Senior Managementbetter communication, quicker response to problems

Customer Service UK

London, England (UK)

ProsThe professionalism, innovation and creativity of the team never let us down. I would definately recommend working in this coming, nice team members, great location in regards to transport

ConsThe building can get hot sometimes, aircon is centralised. The kitchen is a bit small as the team is growing.

Advice to Senior ManagementReliability and quality of products, processes and services in germany should go quicker and smoother. It is mandatory that management and teamleaders are fully conversant with new thinking, techniques and developments in the field.

Experience and knowledge gained

Online Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

ProsAs online marketing assistant, I've seen this aspects as a advantage of work for unitedprint.com: the time management relies only on me, I have autonomy to do my job, the multicultural exchange inside the company is very high, there is mutual trust between employee and employer, people from the headquarters are always willing to help which is awesome.

ConsAs I'm working form home, sometimes there is the feeling of lack of interaction with people. Therefore, work is under risk of becoming monotone. Another consideration to make is the communication quality between boss/employee, as we are facing language boundaries, and also we are missing some of the communication elements such as gestures, and so on, the communication channels should be carefully planned as well as the way to say things, otherwise work, duties, bosses' observations, etc., could become very demotivating for the employee.

Advice to Senior ManagementNo further recommendations to the management.

A really good international company to work for.

Assistant SEO Marketing (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

Pros- A really good company to work for;
    - Competitive salary and good bonus system;
    - A really good experience in a international environment;
    - Possibility to work from home;
    - Friendly and professional managers;
    - Great work atmosphere.

ConsI can't think of anything.

Advice to Senior ManagementCant think of anything.
    Maybe set up some meetings with colleagues.

Great international staff and competitive company

Online Marketing Assistant (Current Employee)
    London, England (UK)

ProsI like to feel part of an international and competitive company that contributes to the printing revolution. I like to use my skills for a new marketing sector.

ConsI would like to attend more training days. I think more training would provide me with more ability and skills to face the daily tasks of this fluid sector.

Worked for unitedprint.com? Contribute to the Community!

Glassdoor is your free inside look at unitedprint.com reviews and ratings. All 28 reviews posted anonymously by unitedprint.com employees.