- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Career Opportunities
I worked at van EykPros
- Learning opportunities with leading Investment Research and Ratings House in Australian Financial Planning Industry
- Exposure to deep knowledge, experience and skills of analysts
- Relationships with key investment decision makersCons
- Managing the perceived conflicts of interest while distributing own investment products
- Overall business management and leadership instability in a private company
- Poor remuneration structure for sales oriented employees of research house and multi-managerAdvice to ManagementAdvice
Refocus on what actually matters to clients - performance and service – simple as that.
I have been working at van Eyk full-time for more than 3 yearsPros
Gain exposure to some of the best managers in the market. Great for networking within the industry. Can work fairly autonomously. Staff are overall fairly bright and motivated.Cons
Lacks leadership and direction. Pays poorly, no career prospects.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Hand over the reigns to people who know what they are doing. Listen to your employees, they know what is happening at the ground level. Retain good staff get rid of the politicians.