Reviews in Woonsocket, RI

110 of 21 Companies
Sort by

CVS Caremark

www.cvscaremark.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI NYSE: CVS

Our Company CVS Caremark is a pharmacy innovation company that is reinventing pharmacy for better health. We are continuously developing new ways to improve access for patients, promote better health…Full Overview

A CVS Caremark Analyst said:

“Good Future for CVS Caremark”
“The benefits and corporate office are nice to work in. Also, a majority of the people are good to work with. The combined business from Caremark and the retail side of the business has ensured a…” –
2,352 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

2.7 Employees say it's “OK”

CVS Caremark President and CEO Larry J. Merlo

Larry J. Merlo
45% Approve

Hanna Instruments

www.hannainst.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI

An Hanna Instruments Applications Engineer said:

“Overall happy”
“I enjoy the environment and the nature of my job.” –

Martino Nardo
100% Approve

Landmark Medical Center

www.landmarkmedical.org HQ: Woonsocket , RI

A Landmark Medical Center Food Service Worker said:

“Laid-back”
“Laid-back, great set of people to work with, great if you're headed to a bigger job in the food industry. Great $/hr.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Not Yet Rated

Summer Infant

www.summerinfant.com HQ: Woonsocket, RI NASDAQ: SUMR

A Summer Infant Product Development said:

“Fun work environment - bad pay”
“The best part of working at Summer Infant, is the people around you. I made close friends while working there. They have a gym and showers onsite, which is a plus. Exposure to many different…” –

Summer Infant Chairman and CEO Jason Macari

Jason Macari
80% Approve

Wipro

www.wipro.com HQ: Bangalore, India NYSE: WIT

A Wipro Project Lead said:

“The Company and its Work Culture”
“Work Culture Job Satisfaction Facilities Job Security Encourages employees to work in various roles, technologies” –
3,549 Reviews

Overall Company Rating

3.1 Employees say it's “OK”

Wipro CEO IT Business, Executive Director, and Director T. K. Kurien

T. K. Kurien
76% Approve

Dell

www.dell.com HQ: Round Rock, TX NASDAQ: DELL

The focus in Dell for our team members is very much on creating an environment where every individual can be their best and do their best work in service of our customers. Our philosophy toward…Full Overview

A Dell Database Senior Specialist said:

“Good expereince. Got outsourced to Perot Systems and the experience was not bad.”
“Perot systems was a good place to work. The history of the company and the rate at which Ross Perot grew the company was impressive. I was outsourced to Perot and the experience working for Perot…” –
3,116 Reviews

Dell Chairman and CEO Michael S. Dell

Michael S. Dell
70% Approve

Enterprise Rent-A-Car

www.go.enterprise.com HQ: Saint Louis, MO

This is where it all starts. When you join us at Enterprise Rent-A-Car, you'll be part of an industry leader with a rich history. The Enterprise Rent-A-Car brand is owned by St. Louis based…Full Overview

An Enterprise Rent-A-Car Service Agent said:

“I'm very comfortable in the work environment at Enterprise, from my co-workers to my manager.”
“It's a job that develops your customer service skills as well as your overall efficiency working.” –
2,473 Reviews

Enterprise Rent-A-Car President and CEO Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson

Pamela M. (Pam) Nicholson
82% Approve

Lowe's

www.lowes.com HQ: Mooresville, NC NYSE: LOW

A Lowe's Sales Specialist said:

“Work for Lowe's only if you NEED the job.”
“It's a job. They provide an employee discount for purchases. There is really not much good to say about this particular location. Advancement can be made by those people willing to bury their heads…” –
2,305 Reviews

Lowe's Chairman and CEO Robert A. Niblock

Robert A. Niblock
67% Approve

Staples

careers.staples.com HQ: Framingham, MA NASDAQ: SPLS

A Staples Office Supply Associate said:

“Loved the associates I worked with, but management and cooperate do not value you.”
“Plenty of hours. Excellent customer service experience. They pride themselves in being a top retail provider of customer service, which they are. In store staff felt like a family.” –
1,569 Reviews

Staples Chairman and CEO Ron Sargent

Ron Sargent
58% Approve

Genpact

www.genpact.com HQ: Hamilton, Bermuda NYSE: G

A Genpact Assistant Manager said:

“Enriching”
“Genpact has very good HR policies and an excellent training module that promotes personal and professional development of its employees.” –

Overall Company Rating

3.4 Employees say it's “OK”

Genpact President and CEO NV "Tiger" Tyagarajan

NV "Tiger" Tyagarajan
87% Approve

Glassdoor is your free inside look at company reviews and ratings in Woonsocket, RI - including employee satisfaction and CEO approval rating. All 77 company reviews posted anonymously by employees.