Honoring the Best Places to Work
What are the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards?
Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Awards recognize the best places to work each year, based entirely on employee feedback. Award winners are determined using feedback employees have shared on Glassdoor throughout the past year. Employees complete an anonymous company review survey that captures their overall job and company satisfaction, along with sentiment toward career opportunites, compensation & benefits, work-life balance, senior leadership and more.
How do I submit my company for Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Awards?
It's easy — just share a review for your company and ask employees to do the same. The survey should take no more than a few minutes to complete. Only one company review per employee is accepted each year, and each review must meet our community guidelines. By sharing a review today, you put your employer in the running for the 2015 awards.
EMPLOYERS: Don't forget to register for a free employer account to update your basic company profile information. Once you have registered, visit your company's Employer Center and update employee count, office photos and more.
I posted a company review last year, will it count toward this year's Employees' Choice Awards?
No. The Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award rankings are based on annual review submissions and not cumulative contributions; therefore, placement on previous lists does not guarantee a spot on the upcoming list.
When is the deadline to submit?
How are Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Awards different from other "best of" lists?
Unlike many workplace-related awards that require companies to self-nominate, the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards rely solely on employee feedback.
How can I find out more about Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Awards?
Email us at email@example.com
2015 Award Eligibility Requirements
The award eligibility requirements and deadline for the 2015 Glassdoor Employees' Choice Awards have not yet been announced.
Each year, Glassdoor's Employees' Choice Award winners are determined based on company reviews and ratings shared by employees on Glassdoor over the past year. To share a company review, employees are encouraged to complete a brief online survey that asks them to rate their company, a variety of workplace attributes and their CEO. The survey also asks employees to provide insights into some of the best reasons to work for their company as well as some of the downsides. The reviews must be provided anonymously by employees, without incentive by employers. Only one company review per employee per year is accepted, and each review must meet Glassdoor's community guidelines.
2014 Winners Resources
Let others know that your company won a Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award. You deserve the recognition! Here are just a few ways to help get the word out:
- Top 20+ Ways to Promote the Award PDF opens in new window
- Email your employees to say THANK YOU! It's because of your employees that you received this award so be sure to share this honor with them. Plus, Glassdoor provides each winner with an official trophy and letter honoring the achievement so you can place it in your lobby, break room or any other area where employees congregate.
- Put the award logo on your website. Past winners have posted the logo on their awards page, careers site, blog and in their recruitment materials. To request your logo, email us from your corporate email address: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Issue a press release. Tell the world that your company is a Best Place to Work, entirely based on those who know your company best — your employees..
- Get social. Tell your friends, fans and followers on Facebook, Twitter, Google +, LinkedIn or any other social network.
- Get a free Employer Account. Register for a free employer account to track your reputation on Glassdoor, update your profile, and get free analytics to help track your brand and recruiting efforts.
- Enhance your profile on Glassdoor. Candidates want to know what it's like to work at your company. Share your perspective with an Enhanced Profile.
- Update your email signature. Think of how many emails you send each day. Include the award logo in your signature and link to the Glassdoor list where your company is featured.
To request the Glassdoor Employees' Choice Award Winners' logo, a press release template, email signature logo and other free employer resources, email us from your corporate email address: email@example.com