There is an error on the page. Please correct it below.
For Career Centers
Welcome to Glassdoor! Our anonymous workplace community has come together to offer everyone a free inside look at over 246,000 companies — including company salaries, reviews, and interview questions posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
With all this information, we're an invaluable resource for students trying to make some of the biggest decisions of their early careers. Specifically we can help your students:
- Research companies. Assess overall fit and identify any potential concerns by reading detailed employee reviews of the pro's and con's of working at any company.
- Identify salary expectations. Research employee salary, bonus, and compensation details for specific jobs at a company and/or location.
- Prepare for interviews. Prepare for an interview by reading process details and actual interview questions asked of other job candidates.
Get free access for your college or university
Typically Glassdoor requires a user to post a review or salary before they can get access to ALL of the great information on Glassdoor. But because we know that some students may not have work experience, we have established a way for students to get access without posting as part of our College and University Partnership Program.
Simply add the links shown below to your Career Center website and submit your contact information. Once approved, all of your students visiting through that link will get free access to Glassdoor without having to post content or sign-up for an account.
Cut and paste this HTML into your Career Center resources
This information is for internal use only and will NOT be shared with anyone. A Glassdoor representative will be in contact with you to make sure everything works as expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? We're free! There are no subscriptions, no report fees, etc. We don't think anyone should have to pay for this information.
- How reliable is your information? Not only do we review and approve every post before it appears on the site, we also require all users to verify their account so that we can protect against fraud and identify suspicious posts. These measures, combined with active community feedback, help ensure the reliability of our information.
- How many other schools are linking to Glassdoor? We already have hundreds of the largest and most recognized colleges and universities linking to us — among them are Stanford, Michigan, NYU, Harvard, UCLA, and many more.
- Can I get a basic account? If you would like us to create a free Glassdoor account for you so that you can review our site more thoroughly, just send us an email at email@example.com and we will email you the log-in information.
Still Have Questions?
We're interested in talking with you about the needs of your students. So if you have further questions or are interested in hearing the latest updates from Glassdoor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, and contact details and we'll take it from there.