Welcome to Glassdoor! We are a FREE career resource for your library that's helping job-seekers and students get a free inside look at over 278,000 companies — including company salaries, reviews, and interview questions posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
We can be an invaluable career resource for your library, giving patrons access to:
- Company Salaries — Company specific salary, bonuses, and commission details help people negotiate and better understand salaries at a company and for specific jobs.
- Interview Questions & Reviews — Helps people prepare for job interviews by providing actual interview questions and process details for specific employers from previous interview candidates.
- Company Reviews — Helps people understand the pros and cons of working for a particular employer, as well as what the culture is like and what makes the employer unique.
How to Get FREE Access — The Library Partnership Program
Normally, Glassdoor requires users to post their own anonymous information to gain free access, but through our Library Partnership Program, we offer library patrons and students free access without having to post anything! As an added benefit, once you have added Glassdoor as a free resource, we will send to your library free Glassdoor bookmarks that provide tips for patrons on how to use Glassdoor as part of their job search.
If you would like to be part of this Program, simply add Glassdoor as a resource for your library. Below are instructions on how to add Glassdoor as either an online database or as an internet link.
Adding Glassdoor as an Online Database
You can include Glassdoor along with your other databases! Access is available both inside and outside the library, as long as the patron follows the link from your database section.
- Database Publisher: Glassdoor
- Database Name: Glassdoor - Company Salaries, Reviews, and Interview Questions
- Database Location: http://www.glassdoor.com/index.htm
- Database Description: A comprehensive career resource with information on thousands of companies. Glassdoor includes salary and bonuses and details for specific jobs at specific companies, as well as actual interview questions and hiring process details. Also included are reviews written by employees that highlight the pro's and con's of working for a particular employer.
Adding Glassdoor as an Internet Resource
Cut and paste this HTML into your site Database section and/or Career Resources/Internet Links pages:
Request free access for your library:
Lastly, once you have added Glassdoor as either a database or internet link, please notify us so that we can enable free access and send you the bookmarks for your library. A Glassdoor representative will be in contact with you to make sure everything works as expected.
Frequently Asked Questions
- How much does it cost? We're free! There are no subscriptions, no report fees, etc. We don't think anyone should have to pay for this information.
- How reliable is your information? Not only do we review and approve every post before it appears on the site, we also require all users to verify their account so that we can protect against fraud and identify suspicious posts. These measures, combined with active community feedback, help ensure the reliability of our information.
- Can I get a basic account? If you would like us to create a free Glassdoor account for you so that you can review our site more thoroughly, just send us an email at email@example.com and we will email you the log-in information.
Still Have Questions?
We're interested in talking with you about the needs of your library patrons. So if you have further questions or are interested in hearing the latest updates from Glassdoor, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org with your name, title, and contact details and we'll take it from there.