- Tell it like it is… for real — An inside look often includes details or insights that can only come from an employee or job candidate who's been there. All reviews must come from a current or former employee that has been on the inside within the last three years. Posts that are suspected to be bogus in any way will not be approved.
- Stay balanced — We believe there's something positive about every workplace, and thus we ask you to think about work from a few perspectives. Posts that lack a balance of content (offering pros & cons) will not be approved.
- Take the high road — We're trying to encourage a healthy and constructive discussion about the workplace, so posts that include malicious or defamatory personal attacks (by name, title, or association) or are intended to spread rumors or incite reactions from other users will not be approved.
- Stay calm — We realize talking about work can get some people wound up, but reviews that include venting, obscenities, or aggressive or discriminatory language will not be approved.
- Help others — This site is about sharing information that helps the entire community — it's more than just helping yourself. Posts that do not relate to the employer, or are too specific to your personal situation or otherwise off topic will not be approved.
- Keep your secrets — There's a difference between an inside look and inside information. Posts that offer company trade secrets, information protected by copyright, or any other information you are contractually prevented from disclosing will not be approved.
- Remember your grammar — Your writing doesn't have to be perfect, but we expect you to make an effort. Posts using excessively poor grammar and/or spelling, or improper formatting, capitalization, or punctuation will not be approved.
We appreciate all your efforts to stay within these guidelines. If we're going to come together as a community to offer others an inside look at one of the most important aspects of our lives — our work — every user and every piece of content must support that common purpose. Let's make it happen.