Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2014
According to Glassdoor’s Q4 2013 Employment Confidence Survey, more than one in five (22%) employees report finding a new job is among their top career resolutions in the next 12 months. With job searches already heating up thus far in 2014, job seekers should be ready to impress during any interview. That’s why Glassdoor has compiled its annual report of the Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2014, to help job candidates tackle anything, from challenging questions like “How honest are you?” to the downright weird like “Do you believe in Bigfoot?”
Here are a few more interview questions on this year’s list:
- “If you were on an island and could only bring three things, what would you bring?” – Yahoo, Search Quality Analyst interview. More Yahoo interview questions.
- “Do you believe in Bigfoot?” – Norwegian Cruise Line, Casino Marketing Coordinator interview. More Norwegian Cruise Line interview questions.
- “How many square feet of pizza are eaten in the U.S. each year?” – Goldman Sachs, Programmer Analyst interview. More Goldman Sachs interview questions.
See our full list of Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2014:
Check out past Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions lists:
- Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2013
- Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2012
- Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2011
- Top 25 Oddball Interview Questions for 2010
Job candidates should be ready to take on any question during an interview, so Glassdoor has also compiled a list of some of the Most Common Interview Questions.
Have you been asked an odd or challenging interview question? Share the interview question with others.