The content on our site attracts informed and engaged Job Seekers – the ones you’d like to hire:
- 15M Job Seekers come to Glassdoor because we make available all the information they need to make informed decisions on companies and jobs – company reviews, salary data, and interview feedback.
- With over 4 million pieces of content contributed by our users, and new content being added every other second, we have the richest set of information that Job Seekers desire
- 90% of our visitors are informed and likely to read reviews before accepting a job
- Our visitors are highly engaged – they read on average 4-7 reviews on a company
Glassdoor is the right venue to showcase your Employment Brand:
- 94% of job seekers say they find the employer’s perspective useful.
- They appreciate the authenticity of the site – they want to see a balanced perspective with both your views as well as those of current and former employees.
- Enhanced Employer Profile customers have seen that candidates are 86% more likely to visit their company’s career page and view open positions
Glassdoor is highly effective at targeting your best-fit candidates:
- 98% of our members sign-in via Facebook and allow us to target your job advertisements to the rich information in their Facebook profiles – location, job title, work history, etc..
- We’ve been successful at filing both “hard-to-fill” positions like software engineers, to positions that require 100′s of college hires, to diversity efforts for our customers.
- You won’t have to guess whether you were successful. You can track your results all the way through your ATS to measure key success metrics like the # of applicants, # of hires, cost-per-applicant and cost-per-hire. For example, Enterprise Rent-a-Car hired 465 key management trainees via Glassdoor.
Candidates sourced from Glassdoor are less likely to turnover:
- Based on a study we did across 10 industries, candidates sourced through Glassdoor are 22% less likely to turnover because they were better informed and had the right expectations coming into the company.