We are looking for Software Development Engineer in Testing to join our team in Shenzhen, China. Your responsibilities will include but are not limited to the following:
· Recognize the value of a new testing methodology and incorporated it into the test approach for an application, which improved test effectiveness and scheduling
· Learn to use programming/scripting languages required by the team (for example, Transact-SQL and C#), which resulted in effective automation
· Share knowledge with system development and test team
· Works independently within established guidelines and procedures. When necessary, participates in the creation of new guidelines and procedures.
• Review Business Requirement Document and Functional Specification for BI project
• Design test plan and deliver test report as required
• Designed test cases that reflected an accurate understanding of business requirements and application-level conditions (for example, depth of coverage), which resulted in test cycles that efficiently identified critical defects
• Create test scripts adhere to schedule; Maintain and update scripts
• Contributed/organized test case reviews with the project team and incorporated feedback into test cases for an application
• Perform system integration test
• Enter defects for problems found and track the defects. Assistant the developer to fix the defects
• Perform regression test for fixed defects
• Communicate with developers in US
· Strong SQL skills required and a demonstrated past experience in his/her past roles.
· Knowledge in SSIS, SSAS and SSRS is required.
· Understanding in SharePoint is preferred.
· Having exposed to ProClarity is a plus.
· Excellent communication skills and ability to work under continual deadline constraints are necessary.
· Minimum 3-5 years experience in a technical discipline.
· Minimum 2 years of demonstrated work experience in development/test related role in BI space.
· A BS or MS degree in Computer Science, Engineering, related technical discipline or equivalent experience
· Good read and write English skills and able to do basic communication in oral English
iSoftStone is an award-winning global consulting and IT outsourcing firm. With over 13,000 employees globally and growing, iSoftStone has uniquely integrated consulting services, technology services and business process outsourcing for true end-to-end solutions. Our delivery model combines onshore innovation and expertise with offshore programming and development to deliver the highest value to our clients.
iSoftStone prides itself on our ability to partner with clients to deeply understand their industry dynamics and business challenges, in order to find solutions. Internally, we understand that our success is driven by our great team and work environment. We have even received awards for being one of the best places to work by the Puget Sound Business Journal. We're creative, energetic, and motivated by our clients' successes. If you share our passion for delivering innovative technology solutions and want to work for a great company, get in touch. We're always looking for the next big talent.
To apply, please submit your resume and cover letter to email@example.com or for additional information, please visitwww.isoftstone.com. We look forward to hearing from you soon!