Job Title: Account ManagerRequisition Number:Bel3570
Leading internet marketing firm in Saint Louis area is looking for a Marketing Services Project Manager. This person will act as the primary point of contact with customers to provide online presence solutions including informational and ecommerce web design, online marketing services, or other product offerings.
* Manage large numbers of small business customer projects while maintaining project scope, quality standards and timeline
* Receives supervision and direction from Manager, but able to work independently and manage time effectively in order to meet individual goals and deadlines
* Develop understanding of client goals and business needs sufficient to deliver quality product implementation
* Appropriately set customer expectations of product parameters through multiple communication channels
* Articulate timeline procedures, interaction guidelines, and policies to clients in an effective manner to maintain low completion times and customer satisfaction
* Effectively communicate site goals and design preferences to product specialist teams to develop, revise, and deliver products within scope that best meet client need and expectation
* Ensure service levels are maintained for all projects, including work times and project cycle times by managing the movement of projects through the process phases
* Maintain documentation of project progress including accurate time tracking and communication records within approved systems
* Meet or exceed monthly/quarterly cross-sell goals
* Report status to management on a daily/weekly basis
* Provides feedback to organization for continuous product / process improvement
* Keeps current on company's products and services
* Keeps current on industry standards
* Participate in department initiatives focused on product or process improvement
* Participate as a team member on various company initiatives and projects as required
* May participate in other duties as assigned
* Education: Bachelor's degree in Business related field or 3+ years related experience required.
* Experience: Min. 3+ years of project or account management experience preferably in a design or online marketing related field. Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Photoshop and Dreamweaver preferred but not required.
* Knowledge: Solid understanding of Project Management and Customer Service practices. Understanding of web design and online marketing best practices desired but not required.
* Analytical/Interpersonal Skills: Excellent interpersonal skills, demonstrating the ability to work closely with all levels and functions of an organization. Strong communication skills, both written and verbal are required. Excellent organizational skills are a must. Ability to manage multiple projects efficiently, set individual priorities and apply basic design and marketing theory to provide solutions for practical online presence problems. Ability to communicate effectively with both technical and business representatives.
If you would like to apply for this position please send your resume firstname.lastname@example.org.