Account Manager / Outside Sales RepresentativeIndustrial Metal Supply 0 Reviews – San Diego, CA
- Accountable for continuously improving our business relationship by effectively managing the sales process
- Establish and maintain relationships through effective strategic business strategies.
- Monitor accounts and reports to identify early indications of risks and opportunities.
- Effectively consult with multiple departments to demonstrated value and build commitment.
- Research and compile information (CRM) requested to support customer needs and account strategy.
- Solve routine purchaser and production problems, JIT KanBan
- Manage contract implementation (LTA's) renewal process.
- Manage RFQ process for key accounts.
- Use resources and tools to ensure successful implementation of account strategies.
- Communicate customer issues regarding accounts and book-of-business to General Manger Sales accurately and within specified time frame.
- Propose activities that target opportunities to position us for future growth.
- Collect, review and monitor performance data to support account strategy.
- Monitor payment and eligibility processes for customers.
- Proactively educate customers about Industrial Metal Supply
- Identify and propose optimal solutions to customer requests for customized programs and products
- Excellent planning, organizing, project leadership skills
- Ability to analyze fairly complex data and develop innovative solutions
- Entrepreneurial spirit and willingness to take prudent risks
- Excellent verbal/nonverbal, written and presentation skills
- Strong customer, quality and results orientation
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels across departments/ diverse cultures
- Ability to be an effective member of and lead fairly complex project teams
- Ability to recognize and embrace change as the external environment and organization evolves
To apply, go to the following link: https://irecruit.imsmetals.com/cgi-bin/external_application2.cgi