Your application has been submitted.
About CloudApp: Since 2010, our mission has been to provide the easiest way to share and collaborate with the people around you. With over 1M registered users, we've fundamentally changed the way designers, developers and really any internet user shares and visually collaborates across the web. CloudApp is the fastest way to share files, screenshots, links and more with your team, clients and anywhere across the web. We believe in a "design first" approach to building a product and helping our users share content quicker than any possible way.
Why you want this job:
You'll be joining the core team of CloudApp and learn the ins and outs of building and scaling a well known and respected product in the industry. You'll work alongside the founders and management team with over a decade of experience building businesses on the web.
Our product is awesome. Our users are awesome -- and our users love CloudApp! Try it out yourself at getcloudapp.com. We truly believe there is no other product that provides a better user experience and helps a team get their job done faster and easier than any other way.
You'll have a career path. We offer a clear performance path to title changes and salary increases along with excellent opportunities to take on managerial roles for top performers.
The Inside Sales Representative will work with the founding team to generate leads, qualify opportunities, schedule initial meetings and presentations. The right candidate must be able and motivated to pick up the phone and make a lot of dials. 80+ calls/emails a day are required. The first year on target earning for this role (Base salary + Commission) is $65,000 in addition to a benefits package. A motivated Rep can achieve 80k+ their first year in income through uncapped commission potential! Any background in telesales selling software solutions and setting appointments is a plus but not required. Come work in a fun and exciting environment with a company that highly rewards top performers.
If you're looking for a career (not a job), a company that's invested in your personal development, a solid compensation package, and great training, you've come to the right place.
Task at Hand:
- Manage your own leads: utilize online and offline sources to cultivate new leads and develop/maintain your pipeline
- Tap into our existing base of over 1M users and convert to paid accounts and team plans
- Lead generation through target account selling, outbound cold calling, calling on Marketing campaign respondents and inbound leads
- Make a high volume of daily outbound sales calls to users across all verticals
- Drive the full sales cycle to attain new business: make introductory calls, assess business goals through qualifying, understanding the business of a lead, and close the deal
- Achieve and consistently exceed monthly sales goals
- Demonstrate clear understanding of sales processes and product and service value propositions
- Provide weekly accurate sales forecasts
- Bachelor's degree or 3+ successful years in high volume sales
- Resilience and an ability to overcome objections
- Positive attitude and a drive to win
- Are coachable, implement feedback, and are dedicated to consistent self improvement
- Have demonstrated sales aptitude, with relentlessly high standards (you're never satisfied with mediocrity)
- Are assertive, persistent, a good listener, and persuasive
- Articulate, professional communication skills
- Highly motivated and competitive professional with excellent inter-personal skills
- High level of energy, drive, enthusiasm, initiative, commitment and professionalism
- Self-starter with solid organizational and planning skills
- Ability to drive toward completion
- Ability to express technical information in a clear, concise manner.
- Are genuinely curious about the design, digital agency and startup community, and possess the innate ability to inspire passion in others
- Adapt to new situations quickly and think on your feet. When faced with new challenges, or tough conversations, failure simply isn't an option
You'll Get Better Every Day
- Learn communication and sales techniques that will help you to never hear NO again! (Even outside of work).
- Master the top CRM program, Salesforce.com. Yes, resume bling!
- Become an expert in the world of product design, development and online collaboration.
Think you have what it takes to be an Inside Sales Rep at CloudApp? Send us your cover letter and resume today. Don't forget to keep it useful, funny, & cool!