Appliance SalespersonU.S. Facilities, Inc 1 Reviews – Cidra, PR
- High School Diploma
- 2-4 years previous kitchen appliance sales experience required.
- 2-4 years in customer service
- Excellent phone manner
- Ability to read and understand construction documents and blueprints.
- Excellent verbal and written communication.
- Proficient in MS Word, Outlook and Excel. QuickBooks experience is helpful.
- Time management skills, self-motivated with the ability to work within a team and independently.
- Competitive compensation and benefit package offered with the position.
- Must possess a clean motor vehicle record
To submit your resume for this job, select how you heard about the job and then click the "Submit Your Resume" button below.
- RecommendsPositive OutlookNo opinion of CEO
good pay and benefits are very good.You get vacation and sick days and uniforms. Managers work with you.
not alot of room for advancement HR staff does not respond always Hard to move up at company