Area Director - Dallas & Houston TX, Atlanta, GA - 85% travelDickey's Barbecue Restaurants, Inc. – Dallas, TX
Your application has been submitted.
The original Dickey’s Barbecue opened in Dallas in 1941, with a simple goal – “serve barbecue so good people will crave it. And don’t make ‘em wait too long to get it." That’s still our mission today. And, the original store is still open for business.
In fact, there are Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants all over the U.S. But more than 60 years later, we've remained a family business because operating any other way wouldn't be true to who we are. As the fastest-growing, fast casual barbecue restaurant chain in the U.S., we are looking for dynamic, motivated people to join our operations team.
Area Director Summary:
Cravin’ Barbecue? Cravin’ a great career? Then Dickey’s Barbecue is the place for you. Dickey’s Barbecue Restaurants, Inc., is looking to staff up its operating team. We are seeking a Field Services Manager that will be responsible for assisting and coaching our Owner/Operators by focusing on operational execution, labor/cost of goods management, execution of our business model, the importance of community involvement and grass roots marketing. The selected candidate will also be responsible for growing sales by implementing, enhancing and managing our Community Marketing Program. The selected candidate will be responsible for an assigned district of restaurants.
The ideal candidate has a love of people and achievement, is a wonderful brand ambassador and has a talent for coaching others to marketing and operational success. The key to success in this position is – first and foremost – building relationships with your Owner/Operators that are based on honesty, trust and the desire to assist people in making their dreams a reality! In addition, this position requires flexibility, excellent communications skills, good time management, strong work ethic, and the ability to work independently. You must be a results-oriented, people person.
- Full multi-unit profit and loss accountability
- Full multi-unit accountability for sales and profitability
- Interpreting information from reporting systems and utilizing the data to coach operational standards
- Utilizing reporting systems to determine trends in sales and cost of goods and coaching Operating Principle on their use
- Ensuring compliance will all company standards
- Analyze district results monthly and present to operations team
- Extensive travel to train and work with assigned stores within your operations district
- Implement/manage Dickey’s Community Marketing Program
- Build sales for assigned stores – increasing existing customer frequency and engaging new customers
- tracking results
- Outstanding follow up
- Traveling to train and work with assigned stores within your operations district (10-15 restaurants)
- High School Diploma or GED is required
- 5 + years restaurant management experience at GM level or above is required
- Experience working with Franchisee's required.
- Multi-unit experience (15+ stores) required.
- Up to 85% travel required (Nation-wide)
- Restaurant marketing experience a plus
- Communication and email savvy is required
- Flexible schedule
- Reliable transportation
- Thrive in a results-driven business environment