BI Platform Engineer/Principal Engineer, Data Mining
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile
- Technical design and implementation of data mining components of the enterprise grade Business intelligence platform architecture.
- Technical proposal and creative ideas to apply innovative technologies to existing/new products.
- Design and implement metadata-driven learning processes, scoring, and feedback loops.
- Identify the right data for the right problems and organize the model enhancement process.
- Collaborate with global Engineering and Solutions teams to deliver quality products.
- Deep understanding of the technical needs of target consumers through customer interactions and industry research.
- 3+ years of practical experience in data mining
- Creative thinking, openness to new ideas, and a strong desire to innovate
- Excellent oral and written English communication skills
- Excellent programming skills in Java
- Strong background in logic/math/data mining algorithms
- Familiarity with incremental learning and streaming techniques
- Ability to create solid software design with a strong focus on high performance and scalability
- Familiarity with database related metadata, BI and OLAP concepts and techniques
- Familiarity with open source distributed file systems such as HDFS, etc
- Familiarity with Map/Reduce, Hadoop, HBase, etc
- Knowledge of Telecommunications industry is always a plus!
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO