The Brand Marketing Manager will strategize with key teammates and create global launch campaigns which include the 7P’s of Marketing -- Right Product, Right Price, Right Place, Right Promotion, Right Packaging, Right Position, Right Targeted People.
You will be required to update and create processes to drive Sell-Through.
You will lead our Retail Marketing Teammates to successfully localize campaigns at the retail and/or distribution level.
Brand Marketing Manager at Monster:
- Strategizes, partners, and drives the high level global launch plans
- Leads teams to the successful execution of the launch plans.
- Partners with sales analysts to gather relevant customer insights
- Partners with Product Area Managers to effectively understand the products that they will lead to market.
- Travels off site independently as needed for presentations, trainings, trade shows, and events.
- Presents product marketing plans for feedback internally as well externally.
- Ensures that global campaign assets (from concept to completion) are on point in all media (online, retail, advertising, social, PR, training).
- Extensive utilization of PowerPoint to create PowerPoint Decks
- Extensive utilization of MS Excel to help track assets and event timelines.
- Proficient in Adobe CS 5 a plus (in Design, Illustrator, Photoshop)
- Coordination of projects (in-house and with vendors)
- Project management
The incumbent’s performance will be assessed on their:
- Effective strategies for global launch campaigns
- Effective follow through to ensure continued success of global launch plans or modifications made as needed
- Effective analysis gathering and recommendations to confirm the ROI of campaign strategies including launch events.
- Working collaboratively with others with an inspiring leadership style.
- Creating and/or updating processes to confirm consistent effective output (not re-inventing the wheel).
The incumbent will form key relationships with:
- The Marketing Leadership Team
- Other Product Marketing (Marketing 2.0) Teammates
- Product Area Managers
- VPs of Sales and Strategy
- Sales Managers
- Channel Marketing Managers
- Associate Art Directors and Design Teams within Creative Services
- Marketing Copywriters
- Head Monster Noel Lee
- Merchandising Teams (MTeam)
- Vendors and Suppliers
1 person found this helpful
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Monster Inc full-time (more than 8 years)Pros
Good ideas can come from anywhere. You don't have to be afraid of throwing your idea into the ring nor be afraid to call out a bad idea. Just be prepared to defend it. Monster has an entrepreneurial spirit. Wide variety of products offered.Cons
Convoluted mottos. Dated looking products. Waits to bring products to market rather than lead. Many product delays due to production issues. Noel Lee can be his own worst enemy.Advice to ManagementAdvice
Streamline products. There are far too many outdated offerings. Get proper IT tools in place for the company to run more efficiently. Create an inspiring atmosphere.RecommendsNeutral OutlookDisapproves of CEO