Client: Fortune 500 Online payment Leaders
Duration : Initial 6 month contract ( Possibility to extend and/or convert to full-time)
Pay Rate : Competitive
Location : Foster City, CA (free shuttle available from Millbrae BART and downtown San Francisco)
Company Size : 10,000 + globally
Must Have Skills:
- Minimum of 2-5 years Python or C/C++ experience
- Basic Unix/Linux development.
- Experience working in an Agile Development Environment.
- Understands basic machine learning concepts
Roles and responsibilities:
• Present findings to both a general and technical audience.
• Create test cases and working code with minimal requirements.
• Push beyond initial requirements to find innovative and novel solutions
• Adhere to best practices and use tools such as pylint.
• Work closely with quality engineering and business partners.
Experienced and innovative Python developer wanted for client’s next generation services and products. Join clientLabs and work on industry leading technologies in an innovative and dynamic work environment that respects your work-life balance.
• Minimum of 2-5 years Python or C/C++ experience.
• Experience with:
o Both procedural and OO code development.
o Basic Unix/Linux development.
o C/Python integration
• Ability to meet deadlines.
• Productive in an unsupervised setting
• Experience working in an Agile Development Environment. (Required)
• Understands basic machine learning concepts. (Required)
• Experience with or knowledge of:
o Computer Language Theory
o Graph databases