The Corporate Controller is the primary owner of all accounting activity for the Company. The successful candidate will demonstrate the ability to easily transition between transactional accounting and top level business strategy. Corporate Controller reports to the Senior Vice President of Finance.
- Business partner to the Executive Staff on matters relating to finance and other business development initiatives.
- Primary owner of all financial relationships including banking, vendors, government and other regulatory agencies.
- Owns and manages all financial functions relating to world wide accounting operations which include the following:
- Month-end close.
- World wide consolidations.
- Revenue recognition (SOP 97-2, SAB 101, SAB 104 EITF 00-21).
- Sales Reporting.
- Sales commission administration.
- Provide monthly Management Reporting and Analytical packages to Corporate Management.
- Coordinate Annual Operating Budget and quarterly forecasts.
- Coordinate Annual Audit.
- Coordinate Federal and State Tax returns.
- Coordinate semi-annual 409(a) analysis.
- Provide support for other ad-hoc projects as required.
- Supervise corporate accounting staff of 3.
- Identify and transfer certain corporate financial functions from US to Indian subsidiary in order to provide additional scale as CollabNet grows worldwide.
- CPA with 8 to 10 years experience.
- Strong Analytical, Financial modeling and problem solving skills.
- Must possess an expert knowledge of Excel, Word, PowerPoint, accounting software packages such as Microsoft Dynamics (Navision), Great Plains, or Solomon, and Equity Edge (stock option management).
- Experience with Softrax revenue recognition software, Adaptive Planning budgeting software, Salesforce.com and Crystal Reports is a plus.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Must be a self starter and a go getter with high personal motivation.
- Background in Technology business a strong plus.
- Capable of performing detail transactional accounting and high level business analysis.