Under the director of the Food Service Manager, this position performs janitorial services to maintain YMCA Camp Campbells Swenson Family Lodge in a clean, safe, and proper operating condition.
Qualifications: (know how & certifications)
- Prior experience working in a janitorial company
- Any combination of education and experience equivalent to graduation from high school or any other combination of education, training or experience that provides the required knowledge, skills and abilities necessary to perform the essential duties of the job.
- The ability to write and maintain routine reports, logs, and correspondence and to speak effective with members and staff.
- Certified in CPR with AED and First Aid, or be certified within 30 days of hire.
- Food handler certification
- Prefer previous experience with diverse populations. Bilingual Spanish or multilingual preferred.
- Minimum age of 18.
- Emotional Maturity Demonstrates the ability to accurately assess personal feelings, strengths, and limitations and how they impact relationships with others.
- Values Consistently demonstrates the Ys values of caring, honesty, respect, and responsibility in all matters at all times.
- Self-Development Continually pursues and applies new and better ways to get work done.
- Decision-making Takes personal responsibility for decisions and the likely implications of behavior, before acting.
- Relationships Build authentic relationships with participants, parents, and other staff in support of the Ys mission.
- Quality Results Delivers a high-value experience to participants.
Essential Duties & Responsibilities:
Are you a returning applicant?
If you do not remember your password click here.