***Please submit your resume, job application and salary requirements for consideration!***
American Ace Supply, one of the leading Electrical, Plumbing and HVAC suppliers of the Bay Area, has immediate openings for Store Manager in our new San Jose location. American Ace & its affiliates operate 5 stores tailored for contractors in the Bay Area.
As a member of the store management team, our Store Manager plays an important role in all aspects of store management. This includes supervising store associates, inventory management, merchandising attracting and developing talent and most importantly ensuring great customer service.
We’re looking for people who enjoy the challenges and the rewards of running a retail store with a multi-million dollar sales volume. Our managers have real decision-making responsibilities. We give pros like you the respect and back-up you deserve.
Successful candidates will be a self-starters with good communications skills. Sound organization skills, flexibility and ability to manage multiple projects and assignments in a fast-paced environment are also key ingredients to success.
• Provide positive representation of American Ace Supply
• Demonstrate excellent product knowledge and know store layout and location of products.
• Supervise the general operations of the entire store.
• Responsible for opening and closing the store.
• Assist in maintaining appropriate inventory levels to ensure product availability and store profitability.
• Ensure accurate receiving, and timely stocking of merchandise.
• Assist with merchandise resets throughout the store.
HIRING AND TRAINING OF ASSOCIATES
• Assist in the training and development of all store associates.
• Actively recruit and promote the advancement of associates.
• Contribute to management staff meetings.
We offer competitive pay, bonus eligibility, paid vacations and holidays, employee discount and major medical, dental and vision benefits.
This salaried position requires previous supervisory experience and the ability to work some evenings and weekends.
If you’re an experienced manager with determination and desire to grow, we have management opportunities. We’re growing and we need you!
Education/ Training: High school or GED equivalent. College preferred.
Experience: Previous retail management experience preferred. Electrical, Plumbing supplies experience preferred.
Bilingual in Chinese, Vietnamese or Spanish is a plus.
Home Depot, Lowes and OSH employees are welcome.
Please fill out job application available at the link below and email it back along with your resume.