Facilitate prospective student through application process for bachelors, masters, doctoral and certificate programs. The Enrollment Advisor will discover the needs and concerns of prospects, demonstrate how our programs can best meet those needs, and support the prospective students through the admissions process to include registration completion. Demonstrate the ability to work collaboratively in a team focused environment to meet the needs of the prospective students and the Academic Partner.
Specific duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following. Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned.
• Communicate with prospective students via call campaigns, emails, and faxes regarding the Program.
• Advise prospective students using a consultative process.
• Guide them through the admissions process with the goal of determining if the program is a fit for their educational needs.
• Effectively follow departmental lead management guidelines for all leads.
• Utilize database tools to efficiently track each interaction and the progress of all assigned leads.
• Achieve daily efficiency metrics pertaining to Speed to Lead, Call Volume, Talk Time, 1st Time Contacts, and New Applications as established by the Director of Admissions and the ADA.
• Effectively communicate industry trends, quality of leads, and program updates for appropriate cross-functional and departmental team members.
• Actively participate in weekly meeting rhythms being prepared to discuss performance data, prospective applicant concerns, and creative solutions to enhance team performance.
• Conduct a self-audit to ensure efficiency and consistency of data base.
• Monitor application process to ensure effective communication in tandem with application deadlines.
• Implement an email cultivation strategy designed to re-engage leads that have fallen to inactive statuses.
• Maintain minimum standard data base audit scores.
• Achieve Academic Partner enrollment objectives each term.
• Review previous term’s conversion metrics to forecast future enrollment metrics
• Update data base system to reflect current/upcoming term information (email templates, enrollment periods, filters, etc.)
• Requires the ability to work a flexible schedule, weekends, evenings to accommodate student, departmental and company’s needs. This may include working more than 40 hours a week.
• Bachelor’s degree from an accredited institution is required.
• Two to 3 years sales experience (in an outbound calling environment preferred)
• General knowledge of higher education and/or college admissions and recruitment preferred
• Exemplary verbal and written communication skills
• Ability to work evenings until 9:00 PM
• Ability to work weekends as business needs dictate