Enterprise WiFi Engineer
Work in HR? Unlock Free Profile
- Leads, guides and consults on new or existing products
- Drives new innovations from Concept to Productization
- Engages customers to gather input into technology trends, product direction and opportunities for R&D
- Facilitates alignment and collaboration with other groups
- Works cross functionally across Enterprise R&D and other development teams.
- Execute the vision for Enterprise WiFi, driving products and architectural designs to meet set goals.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology or an equivalent college degree
- 9+ years of Enterprise WiFi Technologies
- Solid background and knowledge of Enterprise WiFi, including trends, current status, etc.
- Demonstrated knowledge of Management and Services in the WiFi environment
- Demonstrated knowledge of Cell-site audits / RF engineering / RF signal analysis
- Demonstrated business communication skills (Presentations / Document Writing / Etc)
- Effective organization and project management skills
- Prior management skills or applied experience in leading teams (local or remote)
- Ability to work effectively in a dynamic, team-oriented work environment
Recommend to a friend
Approve of CEO