My client is a worldwide leader in innovating and supplying the most cutting-edge and highest quality automation and manufacturing technologies. New product sales consistently account for 30% of their annual sales, which illustrates their ability to develop pertinent new products and quickly respond to market needs.
They are coming off their best sales year ever after more than 35 in the business.
This position consists Outside sales of sensors and other factory automation type products to engineers and other buyers in aerospace, space, semiconductor and computer manufacturing arenas.
- Looking for technically minded candidates with a sales personality and or previous sales experience.
- Strongly prefer technical or marketing/biz degree from college
Compensation and benefits:
- Base salary of 50k+ cost of living adjustment with the average first year rep making around 70-80K+
- 401k 100% match of first 3%, 50% match up to 5 %, total 4% company match
- Training: 1-3 months in Chicago, paid training with OT, company lodging provided
Why this company?:
1) Great training 2) Co. is consistently #1 stock on the Japanese stock exchange 3) Quick promotions (1 person placed by me straight out of college was promoted to running a branch in under 2yrs!) 4) Growing at 25-30% per year 5) All leads qualified from trade publications 6) Backgrounds are most highly sought after in the industry.
Ranked by Forbes in the top 20 Worlds Most Innovative Companies!