Beyondsoft is assisting a client who is looking for a Finance Associate for a position in Sunnyvale, CA. We are looking for someone who is motived and has a passion for problem solving.
- Develop and coordinate the preparation of budgets, program narratives and finance plans; analyzes financial projections and assist managers in developing budget proposals.
- Plan and execute financial analyses and reports including operational and capital budgets, financial statements, statistical reports, cost analyses and other information for management.
- Provide detailed business analysis through determination of key performance indicators and financial models.
- Administration of fixed asset account and capital expenditures.
- Create solution-based tools, analysis, and process to support the business.
Experience and Qualifications:
- B.S. in Finance, Economics, Accounting, or related field of study.
- 5+ years of related experience in the Financial Planning and Analysis, Finance, or Accounting.
- Demonstrated experience in providing perspective and interpretation of business performance.
- Solid understanding of accounting reporting systems needed.
- Strong analytical, collaboration, and presentation skills required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to manage multiple projects and deadlines.
- Enjoy working with others and performing in a fast-paced environment!