Your application has been submitted.
The ideal candidate has experience dealing with multi-currency enviroments.
- Treasury management.
- Understand, manage and supervise all aspects of cash flow.
- Forecast daily cash requirements.
- Calculate and perform currency exchange translations for internal accounting purposes.
- Manage & reconcile multiple bank and other cash accounts.
- Proactively manages cash balances and cash flow.
- Preparing and approving domestic and international wire transfers, including knowledge of wire transfer instruction preparation
- Review and reconcile Accounts Receivable invoices, and Customer Accounts Receivable. Communicate with Program Managers and management as appropriate to answer questions regarding customer account balances, invoices and payments.
- Processes customer payments.
- Supervise and approve Accounts Payable functions. Provide second level communication with Vendors as required to resolve issues and answer questions.
- Reconcile and maintain balance sheet accounts.
- Prepares internal operational financial reports.
- Coordinate monthly accounting close activities within accounting department and with entire organization, ensuring timely completion of the monthly close process.
- Analyze and prepare monthly financial statements for management.
- Perform detail analysis on financial performance.
- Prepare and manage budgets and/or forecasts.
- Recommend appropriate accounting treatment for transactions/accounts.
- Establish and maintain appropriate accounting controls.
- Create and/or assist in the development of business processes necessary to support the accounting function and the preparation of accurate financial information.
- Prepare and remit taxes as required, and/or respond to tax authorities and tax accountants as necessary.
- Prepare necessary governmental forms and responses as required.
- Maintain employee, customer, vendor and chart of account information in accounting system.
- Review and approve expense reports?
- Maintain capitalization policy and fixed asset records.
- New employee and exiting employee(s) enrollment(s), de-enrollment(s), and orientation.
- Prepare new employee packages (forms, handbooks, etc)
- Assist employees in enrollment in company plans and benefits
- Notify all appropriate departments (i.e.: IT) of new employees
- Obtain parking passes and building access authority.
- Set up and/or notify appropriate benefit programs to enroll new employee
- Set up new employee in payroll system
- Maintain benefit plans – enrollments, de-enrollments, billings, questions, etc.
- Enter & approve payroll (with 3rd party payroll company).
- Maintain vacation/time off system(s)
- Supervise accounting staff.
- Provide administrative support to President.
- Liaison with outside vendors, such as Auditors, Benefit representatives, payroll service, building management, etc.
- Represent Accounting function in general company operation meetings.
- Support management and other departments as necessary to understand and/or complete financial information.
Skills: Accounting, Corporate finance, reporting skills, attention to detail, deadline oriented, confidentiality, time management, self -starter/manager, proactive communicator, problem solver, team oriented, strong decision making skills, perseverance, proactivity.
Experience & Qualifications
- 3-5 years Corporate accounting.
- 4 year degree in Accounting (or related field) from an accredited University
- 1-2 years supervisory experience.
- Advanced Excel
- 1-3 years public accounting
- Previous experience in multi-currency transaction/account management
- Experience with QuickBooks.
- Familiarity with complex IT environment.
- Comp & Benefits
- Work/Life Balance
- Senior Management
- Culture & Values
- Career Opportunities
I have been working at Perks full-time (more than 5 years)Pros
Laid back and able to make immediate impact on companies performanceCons
Lots of work to do for such a small companyRecommendsPositive Outlook