Are you a chef or currently looking to become one? We’re looking for a food truck operator that takes food seriously but also understands how much fun being a chef can be.
The person filling this position will be managing the day-to-day operations of one of LA’s hottest food trucks. Last year, our truck made trips out to Austin for SXSW, Coachella and San Francisco in addition to the regular LA hotspots.
- Cooking and serving food off of a food truck. *all recipes will be given beforehand
- Booking service locations
- Hiring staff and keeping staff schedules
- Menu development: improving food through constant innovation
- Being the personality of the truck and creating great brand impressions
What will get you this interview?
- Experience in a management position at a restaurant or food truck (food service)
- Resume that shows us you are capable of the above responsibilities.
- SHORT cover letter describing who you are, why you are a perfect fit and your favorite food.
Basic experience as a mechanic is a plus, but not mandatory.
We are looking for someone with PASSION, who truly enjoys food and engaging with people. We are a relaxed group of people at a smaller company but we work very, very hard. Thus, there are huge opportunities for growth.
Please reply to post via email with cover letter and resume.
Position: Full Time