Global Head of Analytics & ResearchWJP Floyd 1 Reviews – London, England
This global business is seeking a meticulous and highly driven Global Head of Analytics & Research. You will be taking an influential role in defining and executing advanced analyticsdata strategy for this global organisation assuming responsibility for methodologies, research agencies and best practice application. This is a pivotal leadership role within the Global Marketing Team where you will develop strategies to evolve and improve marketing research ensuring robustness to meet the changing business needs and to achieve business results.
The successful Head of Analytics & Insights will be working closely with both technical and non-technical stakeholders, working with data from a wide range of data sets and data sources. You will be driven by an innate passion for the consumer and analytics with an inherent curiosity as to how information works and can be used to drive business performance. This passion will need to be complimented by an equally strong ability to evangelise this across functions.
- You will have previous experience of leading an Analytics Function with multiple direct reports. You will have expert statistical experience including substantial experience in a market research environment. This should include: leading big global projects and conducting advanced analysis and contribution to the development of the business.
- Effectively deploy agencies and maximise the ROI of agency spend, alongside improving existing research efficiencies.
- Be an advocate of a consumer-centric culture within the organisation.
What our client is looking for
To succeed you’ll need to demonstrate proven team leadership skills and have significant international market research experience in a blue chip FMCG business. It is pre-requisite that you are an expert in analytics and methodologies, with experience of developing data gathering plans and translating data into meaningful business strategies.
You will also have considerable expertise in the areas of:
- Consumer & market engagement
- Product/consumer testing analysis
- Competitor analysis
- Research management and design
- Quantitative and qualitative analysis
- Product understanding and financial analysis.
To excel in this role you will be able to demonstrate exceptional skills in motivating, coaching and developing people, alongside building and driving relationships with external parties. You will be a charismatic communicator, proven project manager and a lateral thinker, someone who's adept at presenting with knowledge of a variety of problem solving and analytical techniques. Experience of engaging key stakeholders in a global matrix structure is paramount.
Interested? Then please email your CV to our consultants at email@example.com quoting reference number: 2061