Inside Sales Executive
Position2 is a search and social media marketing firm that delivers continuous growth for our clients using a proprietary "surround and intent" marketing methodology, delivered by its products. An Accel-backed firm, Position2's clients include Lenovo, Amazon.com and Lyris. Using a highly scientific and algorithmic approach, the company helps its clients leverage search engines and social networks to increase traffic, leads, sales, and brand presence, and to achieve marketing goals.
With rapid growth in the enterprise social media marketplace, the Position2 Brand Monitor Group is looking to hire Silicon Valley based, dynamic Inside Sales Executives who can drive critical customer acquisition activities – prospecting, developing leads, understanding customer needs and providing Brand Monitor solutions via phone, email, social media and web meetings. As the individual who represents Position2 Brand Monitor and builds our revenue stream, the Inside Sales Executive must be a self-starting closer who can create a large pipeline of business within a short period of time. The right person is a passionate and entrepreneurial individual who loves being at the leading edge of the industry. At the same time, he or she is highly disciplined team player who understands executes in a methodical fashion.
This is a great opportunity to leverage your sales skills in a fast-moving and highly energetic environment.
- Create a sales plan that enables you to beat your objectives
- Generate opportunities through prospecting and cold calling as well as from prospect lists generated by marketing and other lead generation channels
- Maintain account and opportunity forecasting within the CRM system.
- Set, review and report goals weekly and balance workload to meet goals week-to-week
- Solve basic product use issues and act as a “trusted expert and advisor” to retain the client’s business as well as the relationship
- Consistently identify, within our installed base of customers, up-sell and add-on opportunities
- College degree with 5+ years in Sales in multiple environments
- A proven track record in closing deals
- Computer skills and experience using Office, CRM and social media tools
- Familiarity with Social Media Marketing (SMM) and cloud based solutions. Understand how SMM is used and measured from an enterprise perspective
- Casual dress code, young (and young at heart) energetic atmosphere, terrific staff and
- cool office location in the business district of Palo Alto!
- Remuneration offered: best in the industry.