Position Title: Associate Software Engineer
Location: Gurgaon, India
Position Code: PE55
About the Position
As a member of product development team, developing and supporting Reval product, you will work on existing product and participate in design and development of new product in .Net 3.x and WCF.
· You will learn the functionality and architecture of existing product, support releases on existing product till new product is ready.
· You will work to design and development of new product using .Net 3.x and WCF, once you have understood the existing application.
· You will also prepare and maintain technical documentation for project team and client deliverables.
· You will participate in / execute Version Control/Testing /Installation and Deployment of software projects.
· You will have a fulltime BE/B. Tech, MCAs from top engineering colleges (REC, IIT preferred).
· 1 to 3 years of Solid hands on experience on .Net technologies (ASP.Net, and C#) /.Net Framework /Visual Studio Dev. Environment/ IIS, COM/XML/XSL, in designing and developing applications in a Distributed/ Web environment.
· You should have a good understanding of Agile and Waterfall models, Understanding of design tools and patterns and sound Knowledge of database.
· You should have Excellent Analytical and Communications Skills and be a team player and have exposure to working with International teams.
· You would be currently working in a global IT consulting company, looking for an opportunity to have a larger impact and recognition for your talent.
Reval offers competitive compensation and benefits programs.
Reval is an Equal Opportunity Employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, religion, color, gender, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability or any other basis covered by law.
Reval® provides an award-winning Web-based platform that automates corporate financial risk management for a wide range of interest rate, foreign exchange, commodity and credit derivatives. The worlds leading corporations and financial institutions use this SOX-compliant Software-as-a-Service to support and execute hedging strategies from exposure capture through performance measurement and to comply with international and domestic accounting standards, including ASC 815 (FAS 133), ASC 820 (FAS 157), IAS 39 and IFRS 7. Reval® deploys rapidly and integrates easily with treasury management and ERP systems. The companys SaaS platform and team of financial experts are also available on an outsourced basis through Reval Center. Reval was founded in 1999 and is headquartered in New York, with regional centers based in Philadelphia, Chicago, San Francisco, Toronto, London, Frankfurt, Graz, Sydney, Hong Kong, and Gurgaon.
For further information please contact Henry Janssen Global Recruiting Manager at firstname.lastname@example.org. We are not accepting agency candidates for this position at this time.