Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
ComNet Solutions, Inc. 0 reviews– Kirkland, WA
ComNet Solutions, Inc. - 30+ days
ComNet Solutions, Inc., is one of the fastest growing wireless communications solutions companies in the USA.
We have been providing engineering and deployment solutions for wireless networks since 1994, incorporating all the major wireless technologies around the world, including: CDMA, TDMA (IS-54 and IS-136), ESMR (iDEN), WCDMA, UMTS, GSM, AMPS
ComNet Solutions, Inc., specializes in wireless network deployment; optimization strategies; frequency planning; performance management; network operation; software development; turnkey "on or off site" RF Engineering consultants, network architecture, design and the dimensioning of mobile and high-speed wireless data systems, including third generation (3G) networks, and other support services required for network excellence by all global telecommunications providers.
Support production of the monthly commission process for all Commission Channels.
- Design and develop reporting solutions that meet user requirements
- Research & resolve production issues within Commissions Systems.
- Gather, analyze, and document business requirements.
- Evaluate new compensation components, determine the proper business rules to apply and interface with the System Support analysts and COS to automate functionality within the commissions systems.
- Create test requirements and Manage monthly testing process.
- Create process documentation and hold training sessions to facilitate the launch of new functionality and/or processes.
- Has the ability to conceptualize, document, and communicate solutions to meet business objectives.
- Project Management
- Use analytical skills to review business processes and make recommendations for streamlining and increasing accuracy.
- Planning and Implementation of Enterprise Projects
- Make effective presentations to large groups and/or management.
Minimum Required Skills / Competencies:
- MS Office Tools (Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint, Visio)
- SQL & Database skills
- Project Management skills and RUP training
- Ability to effectively manage time, prioritize work, multi-task across many assignments
- Outstanding Technical writing skills producing clear and unambiguous deliverables
- 8 years minimum experience creating Requirements & Functional Specification documents required
- 3 years minimum experience in telecommunications industry preferred
- 4-6 year minimum experience developing business solutions with a variety of tools
- A four year degree in Business, MIS, or equivalent (2-3 years of related experience/training)
Outstanding Technical knowledge