Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
AECOM – Los Angeles, CA
AECOM - 30+ days ago
In this key role, the Corporate Senior Recruiter will deliver strategic staffing solutions to support the effective implementation of business strategies and plans for AECOMs Corporate group. Bringing business partnership and expertise to internal customers, this role will also be actively involved in recruiting at all levels, with particular focus on the mid to senior level. Reporting dually to the Director of Corporate HRand the Vice President of Global Talent Acquisitionthe Senior Recruiter will develop and implement strategies and programs to attract top candidates, ensure quality selection and placement processes and manage an active pipeline of 20 30 requisitions.
The Corporate Senior Recruiter will consult with the Corporate Group to implement recruitment best practices, develop creative solutions, and build an external network of candidates. Foster productive working relationships with internal clients and external vendors to facilitate process refinements and address challenges as they arise. Integrate Corporate goals into everyday activities, i.e., maintain focus on identifying and attracting candidates that represent a variety of diverse backgrounds and characteristics to support our strategic commitment to diversity in the workplace.
Timely tracking and reporting of metrics to measure quality and effectiveness of the staffing function, as well as full usage of the features and functionality of our applicant tracking system,BrassRing, will be integral to this position.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Manage multiple complex recruitment assignments that require creative application of knowledge to specific recruitment challenges.
· Consult with hiring managers on job postings, interview and selection processes, recruitment strategies and administrative details.
· Implement sourcing strategies to identify cost-effective and timely channels to qualified applicants.
· Represent AECOM to potential applicants in a manner that favorably impacts our employment brand.
· Source diverse candidates through internal and external networks, industry events,AECOMs internal recruitment database and other resources.
· Follow standardized processes to screen and select the best candidates, ensuring compliance with all regulatory, corporate policy and department-specific specifications.
· Facilitate decision-making by hiring managers in order to meet hiring deadlines.
· Negotiate candidate salaries and benefits within budget constraints and corporate guidelines.
Minimum bachelors degree and a proven expertise in managing the recruitment lifecycle. Experience must include:
· Minimum 10 years experience in a professional recruiting capacity, including 5 years as a leader in a corporate or consulting environment.
· Track record of aligning HR and recruiting strategies with overall business strategies.
· Demonstrated success in recruiting hard-to-fill positions and creating targeted recruiting strategies, utilizing conventional and internet networking methods.
· Experience in developing, analyzing and applying recruitment metrics.
· Knowledge base of current best practices and automated recruitment systems, preferably BrassRing.
· Must demonstrate the ability to perform within a fast-paced, dynamic work environment and produce measurable results and the political acumen necessary to deal effectively at all levels of the organization.
· Must possess accurate and exemplary verbal and written communication skills.
· Must be able to demonstrate the ability to drive activity while building business relationships.
· Excellent leadership skills along with strong initiative, creativity, and outstanding written and verbal communication skills.