Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
sf 38 reviews– London, England
sf - 30+ days ago
SuccessFactors is the global leader in Business Execution Software. Our integrated suite of cloud-based applications is relied upon by over 3,200 customers in 168 countries to bridge the gap between business strategy and business results with improved execution. SuccessFactors solutions improve execution by optimizing people performance in three key areas:
• Aligning the workforce with the business strategy
• Attracting and retaining top talent
• Developing that talent to meet the current business challenge
We also deliver a comprehensive view of the workforce through robust analytics, planning and core HR applications. SuccessFactors solutions help companies execute faster and smarter, with greater insight delivering better business results than ever before.
SuccessFactors has a unique culture. We are highly innovative and our products are defining new frontiers of software-as-a-service. We have extraordinary leadership and an aggressive, sales-driven culture. Founded in 2001 with offices around the world, the company employs more than 1200 people, all passionately focused on revolutionizing the future of work.
Location: United Kingdom - London
About the Role
Were currently looking for the best enterprise software sales professional in the region to join our team and drive enterprise sales throughout the region. This individual will be responsible for driving strategic enterprise-wide sales initiatives into a territory of enterprise accounts within the Finance Vertical.
· Prospect and penetrate net new accounts, drive complex sales cycles
· Articulate a customized value proposition to two very different audiences: HR and C-Level Execs
· Engage C-level executives in EVERY account you sell to, no exceptions
· Sell value and ROI and manage our messaging across all LOBs and C-level execs
· Manage multiple deals concurrently
· Qualify and forecast deals accurately
· Seasoned Sales Professional - 10+ years of successful sales experience
· Software Apps Sales Experience - 5+ years of sales experience selling software apps or SaaS
· C-Level Sales Expertise - A proven ability to effectively present and sell to C-level execs