Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Plum District 33 reviews– San Francisco, CA
Plum District - 30+ days ago
Plum District is looking for a Partnerships Manager to handle our major strategic relationships on a day-to-day basis. This person will act as a liaison between partners and the different business units within Plum District. In this role you will have the opportunity to hone your business skills (e.g. business development, marketing, strategy and analytics) and be exposed to multiple functional disciplines (e.g. product management, engineering, legal, operations).
• Maintain direct relationships with our strategic partners
• Ensure prompt and proper resolution of business and technical issues with all partners
• Coordinate with all disciplines across the organization (e.g., sales, product management, engineering, operations, etc) in day-to-day partnership execution
• Implement best practices to improve efficiency and optimize distribution and revenue
• Play central role in helping team build metrics and management tools to measure success of all key partnerships
• Bachelors Degree or equivalent with a strong academic record and 2 to 4 years of experience in account management, consulting or equivalent
• Exceptional written and verbal communication skills and interpersonal style
• Ability to handle multiple time-sensitive projects and competing priorities
• A team player attitude and willingness to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial, high-performance environment
• Ability to demonstrate Plum District values and behavior with internal and external contacts
• Strong attention to detail
• Good judgment
About Plum District
Plum District is a daily deal site geared towards smart, savvy moms. Each day, Plum District sends members a deal that relates to them and their busy lives-everything from spa treatments and restaurants to family outings and kids’ activities. Plum District is unique in that it is solely focused on moms and deals are sourced by moms that will make their lives easier or more enjoyable.
The business, launched in May 2010, has expanded nationally providing the best deals in the country sourced by local moms. Plum District just secured a round of financing from Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers, with participation by General Catalyst Partners.