Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Vera Bradley 15 reviews– Jersey City, NJ
Vera Bradley - 30+ days ago
Support and maintain the integrity of the Vera Bradley experience through exceptional customer service, upholding store image standards, maximizing sales and assisting in store operational needs.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES (Note: Other duties may be assigned)
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Engage the customer and enhance her Experience through product awareness and team selling
· Treat all Vera Bradley employees and guests with respect and maintain a positive work environment
· Drive store results through add on selling and conversion that meet the customers wants and needs
· Maintain Vera Bradley brand standards through assistance in visual merchandising excellence
· Help to maintain a clean, organized and inviting environment for the customer
· Maintain organization of stock room
· Ability to accurately process transactions in an professional manner
· Comply with all established company policies and procedures
· Process sales transactions utilizing POS system
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
· High School graduate preferred
· Prior retail experience strongly preferred
· Experience with retail POS system a plus
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, AND ABILITIES
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or abilities required to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Polite and professional
· Exceptional sales skills
· Excellent interpersonal, written and verbal communication skills
· Proactive, adaptable with the ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
· Available to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends
· Strong team player
ENVIRONMENT & PHYSICAL DEMANDS
The physical demands described here are representative of those an individual must meet to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
· Constant walking and standing; frequent bending, stooping and reaching
· Strong sensory skills, such as good eyesight, good hearing, and dexterity
· Ability to occasionally lift up to 35 lbs.