Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Network Automation, Inc 1 reviews– Los Angeles, CA
Network Automation, Inc - 30+ days ago
About Us: Network Automation, Inc. is the premier provider of automation software solutions for IT and Business Processing. NAI provides powerful, highly scalable automation solutions for on-premise and cloud-based processing assets. Our line of AutoMate? software products delivers award-winning, customer-proven solutions that accelerate IT by enabling IT professionals to do more with less and in less time. AutoMate?s breadth of functionality, ease-of-use and scalability has led to over 10,000 installations in over 60 countries. www.networkautomation.com
Job Description NAI is searching for a Technical Marketing Manager (TMM) to be a leader of and core contributor to its technical writing and marketing efforts for the AutoMate and AutoMate BPA Server software products. The Technical Marketing function at NAI develops detailed product descriptions, contributes to key product messaging, website content, competitive analysis, and helps drives Sales and ASE market engagements. The TMM delivers in-depth content and material on AutoMate technology, and engages with key technology partners and projects. The TMM also participates significantly in inbound marketing strategies and deployment plus the development of all forms of technical marketing content, written, video-based and other media forms. The TMM is also the prime executive contact for Analyst relations with Forrester, Gartner and other groups. Position includes management of Marketing Communications staff member and reports to the CEO.
DESCRIPTION OF FUNCTION AND Responsibilities:
- Master market dynamics and be an expert on companies and products in the IT and Business Process Automation market
- Author content that will be used by sales, engineering, product management and Executive teams, including (but not limited to) in-depth technology and solution content such as deployment papers
- Understand AutoMate products and capabilities with a real-customer environment perspective, including complex Windows environments, AWS and Azure cloud offerings.
- Install, evaluate, and perform in-depth analysis of contiguous and complementary technologies and products to compare and differentiate them with AutoMate as well as understand their relative impact on our solutions
- Assist company executives around technology insight, in-depth content and assets, and in vetting and shaping product direction
- Create demonstration scripts and specify needed processing environments that demonstrate key differentiators and real-world use of AutoMate
- Leverage demonstrations, content, and skills to support the Industry Analyst program as well as 3rd party evaluations and bakeoffs
- Work in concert with company executives review and refine the product requirements and direction based on business and customer priorities
- Have an understanding of inbound marketing concepts and execution, including PPC, SEO, and landing pages
- Assist Business Development with priority technology partnership engagements including being a stakeholder in evaluating partnership concepts and value, performing installations and testing, and delivering content and training around partnerships and integrations
- 3+ years of experience in professional technical writing publishing
- 3+ years hands on experience with IT automation technologies (job scheduling, ITPA, RBA, ITSM)
- In-depth knowledge of enterprise server and desktop technologies (networking, storage, etc.) and how they are implemented in typical enterprise customer environments
- Prior systems engineering, technical marketing, and technical training experience a plus
- Strong project management skills with ability to manage multiple priorities and tasks in a dynamic environment
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Working knowledge of Photoshop and Illustrator a big plus
- Strong technical knowledge and ability to install, maintain and test enterprise IT products
- Windows System Administration certification a plus
- 4 years of college, relevant technical certification(s) or experience is required, Computer Science Degree a plus
To apply, click below, or email a resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org"