Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Finish Line 148 reviews– Strongsville, OH
Finish Line - 30+ days ago
United States of America
This is a summary of some of the key duties, responsibilities, and physical demands expected of this position. It is not intended to be a complete job description.
Position Title: Cashier
Oversees POS transactions by performing the following duties.
• Performs cash register/POS duties.
• Assists with store sales as needed.
Physical Demands The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
• Requires standing approximately 5 8 hours per day usually 3 5 days per week.
• During peak sale periods (e.g. Holiday, Back-to-School), will work for long periods throughout a 1 12 hour day.
• Requires stooping and kneeling to place merchandise on customers feet as well as reaching and pulling to obtain or stock merchandise on storage racks.
• May be required to climb ladder or ascend/descend stairs in order to stock and/or acquire merchandise for sale.
• Required to lift items weighing 5 25 lbs regularly. In certain circumstances, weights may be higher.
Sample Corporate Boilerplate Text. There has never been a better time to join the company whose growth knows no boundaries. The company that rewards your success with better pay, better benefits, better atmosphere, and better career advancement opportunities!