Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 250,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
FlexTrade Systems Inc. 10 reviews– Great Neck, NY
FlexTrade Systems Inc. - 30+ days ago
Founded in 1996, we are the global leader in broker-neutral algorithmic trading platforms and rules-based order-management and execution systems for equities, foreign exchange and listed derivatives.
A pioneer in the field, FlexTrade introduced the first trading system that allowed clients to control and customize their proprietary algorithms while maintaining the confidentiality of their trading strategies via a vendor-provided, broker-neutral platform.
With offices in North America, Europe and Asia, FlexTrade maintains an experienced staff of over a 100 developers, programmers, strategists and product specialists, who work hand-in-hand with our clients' technologists and traders to break new ground in the field of electronic trading.
Come join our friendly, work environment- we are two blocks from the Great Neck, LIRR stop! We offer competitive salaries, bonuses and a comprehensive benefits package.
We are looking for an experienced, enthusiastic, and motivated individual with good business discipline and strong sales ability to join our FX Sales Team. The successful candidate must have strong interpersonal and telephone skills, be able to multi-task, and have good computer skills. You will be responsible for the full sales life cycle. If you are attracted to joining an organization where your individual contribution counts and where your talent will play a vital role in our growth - we want you!
• Working in a fast-paced, innovative environment you will be empowered to sell our broker-neutral, automated trading software to buy- and sell-side firms and hedge funds.
• Manage sales through prospecting, lead qualification, forecasting, resource allocation, account strategy, and planning.
• Develop solution proposals addressing all aspects of the software application.
• Participate in the creation, presentation and sale of a complete value proposition via telephone, e-mail, and customer meetings.
• Must have a minimum of 3-5 years experience with a proven track record for solution selling of financial software or services to end-users;
• A strong understanding of trading in a sales capacity is essential, as well as the ability to negotiate pricing and contractual terms to close a sale.
• Candidates must be results-driven with proven ability to sell and project a positive, professional attitude. The candidate must have exceptional communication skills to work effectively with clients through all available media.
• High Energy and attention to detail.
• Strong problem solving and teamwork skills.
• Knowledge of Futures and FX markets a plus
Bachelor’s Degree required; Master’s Degree a plus.
Please submit your resume via e-mail to email@example.com
FlexTrade Systems Inc. is an equal opportunity employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experience within our workforce.