Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores 35 reviews– Hooker, OK
Love's Travel Stops & Country Stores - 30+ days
United States of America
Reports To: Restaurant General Manager
• Timely and punctual on attendance
• Consistently perform 10 steps of qualify customer service
• Demonstrates and promotes teamwork
• Maintains personal grooming and appearance at all times
• Creates a safe environment for the restaurant
• Completes required paperwork accurately and timely per company standards
• Following company guidelines, policies and procedures
• Make and maintain food products in accordance with health regulations and company standards
• Operate all assigned equipment (register, fuel console, etc.) safely and efficiently
• Complete all other restaurant tasks and activities assigned by the restaurant manager
• Must be able to work a flexible shift, including nights, weekends, and holidays
• Must be able to properly lift, pull, and push up to 50 lbs.
• Must perform basic mathematics
• Must be able to stand up for at least an 8 hour shift
• Repetitive standing, stooping, and bending as necessary
COME GROW WITH LOVES!
Loves is an equal opportunity employer
Founded in 1964 by Tom Love, Loves Travel Stops & Country Stores is headquartered in Oklahoma City, Okla., and remains entirely family owned and operated. With more than 280 locations and 100 tire care centers in 39 states, Loves approximate growth rate is 20 stores per year. Loves is currently ranked No. 7 on Forbes Magazines annual listing of Americas largest privately held companies. From the first filling station in Watonga, Oklahoma, the Loves commitment has remained the same: Clean Places, Friendly Faces.