Overview: The Trainer will provide application customer training on NICE WFM and NIM to end-customer personnel, in various formats. Focus is on the business value that the customer gains from the products and solutions; works closely with other project roles, such as Project Manager and Consultant to ensure delivery that is consistent with project needs. Be a facilitator in an adult learning practices.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Deliver training sessions in class, on-site, and over the web to groups of customer personnel, according to NICE formal agendas and training materials.
- Deliver training on NICE WFM and NIM
- Tailor and customize training courses for customers per specific business needs or project requirements.
- Obtain, maintain, and update expert knowledge of NICE solutions from high level business value to low level specific functionality.
- Engage in additional responsibilities such as post-training support, assistance in development of materials, customer meetings, internal meetings, etc.
- Comply with administrative procedures such as documenting activity and learner records in CRM; completing wrap-up reports, and ensuring proper course evaluation procedures, as required.
- Focus is on customer satisfaction and ensuring customer is acquiring knowledge and skills to use NICE product(s) successfully.
Bachelor degree with:
Minimum of 3 years of call center / contact center experience
At least 2 years’ experience in training delivery of a similar field
Knowledge of WFM and/or NIM
Bi-lingual a plus – Spanish or French preferred
- Excellent listening skills
- Possess computer expertise
- Possess excellent budget skills
- Possess excellent communication skills that include clarity in explaining processes, design of material and financial presentation
- Knowledge of computer applications, network and internet protocols
- In depth knowledge of NICE products and processes
- Knowledge of instructional design curriculum
- 75 % travel required nationwide (some international ex. Canada, Europe, S. America)
- Independent contributor with excellent follow through.