Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 249,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
HUMAN Healthy Vending 10 reviews– Los Angeles, CA
HUMAN Healthy Vending - 26 days ago
SALES PROS ONLY - $100K+
Acclaimed CEO Seeks "Top 10%" SALES PRO to "Crush It" for Quickly Growing, Multi-Million Dollar Health, Nutrition, and Marketing Company.
"If you're a sales superstar, this will be the most important post on CL you'll ever read."
- Andy M., Co-Founder
"Accepting my offer to join the sales team was the best decision of my life and I'm making great money."
- Ray M., Top Producer
"[Company]'s world-class sales training program is like nothing I've ever seen before. This position is where people come to crush it in life and feel good about themselves because they're a part of something bigger than themselves."
- John P., Top Producer
If you have what it takes, you'll join a team of young, passionate, work-hard-play-hard professionals and a company that was just ranked by Forbes Magazine as one of “America’s Most Promising Companies” and by Entrepreneur Magazine as one of its “Top 100 Brilliant Companies.”
You'll also work alongside, and learn from, other 6-figure sales top producers that have grown our company from $0M in revenue in 2009 to over $6M in 2011 (we're on pace for $20M in 2012).
Yes, we're growing at over 400% annually...in large part due to the massive success of our sales team. If you think you're the best, it's time to join the best (and you must also have a constant desire to get BETTER, too).
Before I describe what this role entails, here are three quick points:
1) THIS IS NOT A LAME "PHONE SALES REP" GIG. You know what I mean...the gig where everyday you drive into an office you don't want to be at, push a product you don't believe in, and become more and more unfulfilled every day. The first thing you'll notice about us is our unique culture, super-fun office environment, and positive family spirit. This is a role that stimulates you, challenges you, fulfills you, and allows you to make a very good living if you've got what it takes.
2) WE HIRE CHARACTERS NOT POSITIONS. If you have what it takes as an individual - in other words, if you "crush it" in everything you do in life - then you'll fit in well at our company. Young or old, just out of college, if you have what it takes, we'll know! We find that the most successful individuals in this role have both their heads and their hearts in the right place.
3) HUGE OPPORTUNITY (for the right person). Once you've been fully integrated into the Team, we're going to be trusting you with our company's largest asset...our customers. You'll be working diligently within a proven sales system and world-class sales training program to close important deals. Our customers' success will be tied directly to your success, and this is something we don't take lightly. As with any huge opportunity...if you perform well, you get paid well.
Oh, and three more things...
1) Our VISION: "Make healthy food more convenient than junk food"
2) Our SLOGAN: "Easy Nutrition Everywhere"
3) Our BHAG (Big Hairy Audacious Goal): "Have more nutritional access points than any other company in the world"
- Proven, top-producer sales experience or proven massive successes from the past
- Phenomenal on-the-phone and in-person communication skills
- No fear of rejection (a confidence that you know what you're doing is right)
- Persistence, persistence, persistence - tons of follow-up, not scared of making 80+ calls per day
- Incredibly organized and detail oriented
- Effective and efficient use of computer (able to work well within our CRM system)
- Amiable personality that is fun to work with and displays positive attitude/energy
- Good email writing skills
- Honest, RELIABLE, and loyal (doing exactly what you say you will)
- You must be a great fit for our team. We're down-to-earth, fun, and have a work-hard, play-hard mentality. Integrity and honesty are important character traits that you must have.
- You must have a strong work ethic, high degree of initiative, and continual desire to succeed
$150K+ for above average performers
HOW TO APPLY
No exceptions - in order to apply please provide the following. This is a big opportunity and we only accept all-stars.
1) Write a COVER LETTER:
a) Why do you think you're a sales superstar? Give SPECIFIC and QUANTIFIABLE examples of past achievements and/or accolades.
b) Describe your experience in setting appointments.
c) Describe your experience in closing deals via face-to-face selling.
d) What was your toughest sale ever and how did you end up closing the deal?
e) What do you do for fun?
f) Explain what you're doing now for a job.
- i) If you don't have one, explain why.
- ii) If you have one, explain why you're looking elsewhere.
2) Update your RESUME
3) Click the orange "Apply Now" button below this job post.
a) When the window pops up, enter your name and best email.
b) Click the green "Select File" button to upload your most recent resume.
c) Paste your cover letter text in the section that says "Cover Letter".
d) When finished, click the orange "Apply Now" button.
If you make it to Round 2, you'll receive explicit instructions on next steps, plus you'll get more detailed information on our company.
That's it! I look forward to hearing from you soon.