Fairway Management (FWM), a JES Holdings company, is responsible for the management, maintenance, marketing and business administration of more than 155 apartment communities and several single-family rental subdivisions in seven states. FWM's team of accountants, property managers, compliance officers and field staff members work together to maximize occupancy levels, affordable rents and exceptional living standards.
Regional Managers within Fairway Management monitor individual property and personnel performance in key areas to ensure property is properly maintained and performance is within established guidelines.
- Analyze systemic issues affecting individual property needs in your portfolio.
- Keep FWM senior management apprised of all key property, personnel and resident issues.
- Hire, train and supervise property managers, property maintenance and housekeeping staff for the properties within the assigned portfolio.
- Perform all performance appraisals for property management personnel within the assigned portfolio.
- Collect and prepare informational reports regarding property performance in key areas.
- Investigate and resolve resident and/or agency concerns.
- Assist Property Managers in correct filing of paperwork and meeting all Compliance deadlines.
- Conduct Quarterly Site Visits.
- Oversee and assist property managers in the annual budget process for all properties in portfolio.
- Perform routine inspections on properties in portfolio.