Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
One Kings Lane 6 reviews– San Francisco, CA
One Kings Lane - 30+ days ago
This is a significant time in our company's history - and one of the most exciting times to join us! At One Kings Lane, we’re doing so much more than selling great home décor. We are pioneering a new generation in commerce, building the next great lifestyle brand and rapidly scaling our revenues and employee base – with our sights set on becoming a billion dollar company. We are filled with passionate, innovative, agile and customer-focused employees across our company – and know that continuing to bring together top talent in a collaborative environment will ensure we achieve our vision. If you bring passion and high impact to your work each day, we invite you to apply to join the One Kings Lane family and see where we can take this company—and your career—together.
CEO Doug Mack has assembled one of the top teams in the industry made up of executives from companies like Amazon, eBay, Intuit, Netflix, Zappos, Walmart.com, Yahoo, Polo/Ralph Lauren and Adobe. One Kings Lane has the backing of the best investors in Silicon Valley, including: Kleiner Perkins Caufield & Byers (KPCB), Greylock Partners, Tiger Global Management, Institutional Venture Partners (IVP), First Round Capital and angel investors Reid Hoffman (LinkedIn)and Marissa Mayer (Yahoo).
One Kings Lane is headquartered in San Francisco with offices in New York City (Tribeca) and Beverly Hills.
One Kings Lane is seeking a Technical Recruiter to efficiently and effectively find the best talent in the B2C eCommerce business. You will manage multiple requisitions as well as develop both internally and externally facing initiatives to reach the hiring goals for engineering.
• Provide full life-cycle recruiting across the engineering department.
• Actively recruit the best talent, work with user groups, network within the industry, and utilize online social networking resources to conduct true outbound sourcing.
• Manage third party contingency recruiters.
• Act as first line of communication between candidates and hiring managers and manage the entire interview process from initial screen to on-boarding the ideal candidate.
• Track candidates, workflow, sourcing data and screening information and maintain recruiting metrics for reporting purposes.
• Deliver results with limited supervision, and effectively manage multiple projects and candidates
• Use non-traditional, creative recruiting methods for the hard to find candidates.
• Maintain and update Applicant Tracking System and provide reporting as requested.
• 3+ years of full life-cycle recruiting with both in-house and agency experience with at least 2 years of start-up experience• Prior experience closing 3+ requisitions per month
• Proven track record of reaching the top-talent for challenging roles and closing the deal
• Ability to respond quickly, prioritize and deliver results under pressure
• Ability to communicate across all levels of the company and with all levels of candidates
• Highly networked and well connected
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Unfailing integrity, professionalism and humanity
• Experience with JobVite a plus