Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Cbeyond 198 reviews– Gardena, CA
Cbeyond - 30+ days ago
If you are looking for a great entry-level position to start your career in sales, we want to speak with you today!
Cbeyond has award winning training to prepare you for a successful career in sales and sales management. The primary responsibility for this position is to present and sell Cbeyond services to small-size and mid-size business customers, generating new revenue.
This is an outside sales position that requires a high activity sales model. As such, employees are responsible for a monthly sales quota through prospecting, face-to-face cold calling, and lead generation. We offer opportunities for advancement and promote from within based on performance.
• Deliver and sell Cbeyond products and services to potential small to midsize business customers.
• Develop a client base by marketing our products in a defined geographic territory. This can be done by visiting their office, telemarketing, lead groups, chamber meetings, agents, etc.
• Develop your individual pipeline of target customers that fit within the Cbeyond sales model.
• Must be comfortable with speaking in front of groups and executives about our products and services, upon completion of training.
• Partner with the Territory Sales Manager, so that you meet or exceed your targeted monthly sales goals.
• Adhere to the Cbeyond Sales Activity Model, while developing your own sales technique.
• Attend all required Cbeyond trainings and sales functions.
• Accurately document all sales activity and sales leads into the tracking system.
• Work with Customer Service and Operations to ensure customer satisfaction.
• Work with the back office to ensure that customer paperwork is complete, thereby ensuring that the order flow process runs smoothly and the customer is installed in a timely manner.
• Follow all Cbeyond standards and formats in presentations, proposals, and professionalism.
Compensation & Benefits
• Nationally recognized, award winning Cbeyond University structured 2 week training program focusing on developing product knowledge, appropriate sales techniques, and client management.
• Salary with a commission plan, based directly on your individual sales contribution.
• Branch outings and annual company trips.
• Recognition Contests & Awards
• Matching 401k
• Comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, and Disability benefits programs
• Gas/Car Allowance
• Laptop and Blackberry
• Active in our Community Connections program
• Unlimited and self-propelled upward mobility to grow your career "Further....Faster"