Glassdoor is your free inside look at more than 246,000 companies. Salary details, company reviews, and interview questions - all posted anonymously by employees and job seekers.
Keynote Systems 21 reviews– San Mateo, CA
Keynote Systems - 30+ days ago
Keynote DeviceAnywhere Division provides an end-to-end platform for planning, testing, and monitoring of mobile apps to ensure quality, performance and uptime of your products and services as you extend your business to the mobile channel. We are seeking an Enterprise Solutions Engineer to work in our San Mateo, CA facility.
Keynote DeviceAnywheres products enable mobile companies to transform their products into the ultimate user experience by providing
• Pre-launch testing capabilities that help deliver content (games, applications, portals, etc.) to market faster, cheaper, and with higher quality
• Pre-sales marketing and educational tools, so that consumers fully understand the wealth of applications and features available, and can actually try them out before purchasing
• Post-sales support tools to better support existing customers and their purchased products
• Ongoing monitoring and testing tools to ensure applications continue to perform throughout the life-cycle
Today, we assist more than 2,800 corporate customers in becoming the best of the best. Our customers represent top Internet and mobile companies including American Express, Best Buy, Disney, eBay, E*TRADE, Expedia, FedEx, Google, Microsoft, and YouTube.
Keynote DeviceAnywhere is looking for an independent, task-driven individual to join the Solutions Team. The ideal candidate will be a person that can work in a dynamic, customer-facing role and has a passion for architecting solutions and providing excellent customer support. This position reports to the Solutions Manager. As an Enterprise Solutions Engineer, you must be able to contribute in the following areas:
• Providing pre and post sales technical support
• Delivering pre and post-sales professional services
• Sales engineering activities
• Ongoing technical account management to your assigned accounts
You will work within the Keynote DeviceAnywhere Solutions organization as a technical expert representing all products and services offered by Keynote DeviceAnywhere.
• Provide pre-sales technical support to customers evaluating Keynote DeviceAnywhere products
• Report unreliability in product design, maintenance issues, defects and bugs
• Communicate and assume responsibility for the appropriate architecture and technical implementation of multiple projects simultaneously
• Review computer system capabilities, workflow, and scheduling limitations
• Provide expert technical guidance supporting all aspects of the technical pre and post sale
• Develop and maintain excellent customer relationships both via phone and in person
• Collaborate with sales individuals to maintain partner and customer satisfaction
• Assist with customer support issues that cannot be resolved by Tier 1 support
• Help resolve customer support issues
• Enter defects in bug tracking database