Trilogy Financial Services is a one-of-a-kind advisory firm uniquely positioned to allow ambitious individuals to reach their highest career goals. Trilogy was established in 1999 with a current staff of 200 employees. Through our independent broker-dealer, National Planning Corporation, with a network of 1400 professional advisors, Trilogy advisors are able to provide unbiased and objective financial advice. Trilogy works with its individual, family and business clients to navigate the intersection of investment, tax and estate planning.
Career Description: Trilogy's wealth management teams are integrated groups of advisors and consultants who use shared resources, training and expertise to acquire clients to the firm and work with them to build suitable financial strategies. The Financial Executive will join one of these teams with the primary responsibility of learning Trilogy's complete financial planning process and then applying it to newly acquired clients. The role will involve applying proven methods of new business development. The Financial Executive will work with managers and senior advisors within their team to understand the client's current situation and develop suitable next steps toward their financial goals. Through face-to-face meetings with the clients, Financial Executives will be a part of the educational process to help the client take steps and implement personalized financial strategies.
Training and Professional Development: Trilogy hires both licensed advisors and those looking for a career-change. Trilogy provides both up-front training on our planning process as well as continual professional development. We utilize state of the art technology to provide best in class training.
Advancement: A Financial Advisor's track record of success at Trilogy provides them with the unique opportunity for internal advancement and a career path with unlimited income potential. Financial Advisor's who rise to the highest levels of expertise in the firm have opportunity for stock ownership in our privately held company. In addition, Trilogy is an advocate for the increased role of female professionals in the financial services industry. For this reason, we have unique mentoring and support systems for our female consultants. See www.trilogyfinancialserviceswomen.com for more information.
- W-2 Employee Status
- Generous Bonus Structure
- Insurance: Health / FSA / Life / Disability / Chronic Care
- CFP Reimbursement Program
- 401K, Profit Sharing: Stock Options with a Private Firm
- Opportunities to qualify for business conferences domestic & abroad
- Ambitious work ethic/competitive drive
- World class people skills
- Commitment to integrity
- Passion to succeed
- Pro Active
- Ability and willingness to learn Trilogy's unique comprehensive planning process
- College Degree
- Consultative sales background with a focus on long-term relationships
- Existing Series 6, Series 7 or Life and Health Licenses preferred but not required. For candidates without these required by industry licenses, we will sponsor and provide training to pass exams
- Police or Military experience
- Athletic background