About j2 Global Communications:
j2's network provides value-added applications and local presence on a global basis, as well as billing in multiple currencies with multiple payment methods and customer support in more than seven languages. Offering a complete array of unified-messaging and communications services, including faxing and voicemail solutions, Web-initiated conference calling, storage messaging services, and virtual office solutions, j2 also provides a full suite of unified communications services that include fax, Web-based voicemail, conference calling and a comprehensive set of outsourced virtual phone services. The company's core brands include eFax®, eVoice®, Fusemail, CampaignerCRM®, KeepItSafe® and Onebox®.
In 2012 alone, j2 Global® has been recognized by Los Angeles Business Journal (“20 Biggest Telecommunications Firms,” “Most Profitable Companies,” and LA’s “Largest Public Companies”), as well as a repeat ranking in the InformationWeek 500, a prestigious global listing of the leading technology companies that includes many Fortune 500 companies. It’s brands have also been recognized as industry leaders, including eFax receiving an “Editor’s Choice” award from PC magazine. As of December 31, 2011, j2 Global had achieved 16 consecutive fiscal years of revenue growth. Our Company:
Fast-paced and dynamic, j2 Global Communications, Inc. is not your typical 9-to-5 work environment. Operating from numerous international offices – including Hollywood, Ottawa, Dublin, and our emerging market in Tokyo – and supporting a plethora of time zones, j2 Global™ truly lives up to its name.
The executive staff has an open door policy, inviting each member of the company – from directors and managers to entry-level positions and interns – to partake in casual conversation. Employees are not just colleagues – they’re business partners, fostering an efficient and effective environment. The inviting and energetic environment creates a world where differing opinions matter and collaboration leads to success. From a small start-up in 1995 to an award-winning company recommended by Forbes, j2 Global Communications, Inc. has grown by establishing an amazing company culture – one that will continue to foster ingenuity and invention.
j2 Global Communications, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Job Summary:
Handle sales enquiries from eFax, eVoice, Onebox and SOHO (Small Office/ Home Office) prospects and current customers, regarding Fax and Voice products. Handle inbound calls generated from marketing promotions and straight-to-site general enquiries via phone, web generated leads and email leads. Nurture prospects; manage pipeline and opportunities until close. Job Duties:
Job Requirements and Experience:
- Effectively sell to the customer’s needs through the use of rapport building, probing for needs, and recommending a complete package of multiple lines of service, rate plans, features, and add-ons.
- Work to identify and implement new and improved sales presentation to negotiate and overcome sales objections.
- Achieve monthly, quarterly, and annual sales objectives and sales quotas, while ensuring the optimum customer experience and satisfaction.
- Work within set key performance measurements defined by the call center and management team and process sales transactions using internal provisioning systems and follow set processes and procedures.
- Responsible for additional job duties such as meeting outbound call and sales goals as assigned. This would involve follow up with prospects as well as upsells to existing customers.
- Ensure that best practices for key success drivers of results are in place, followed, and continuously reviewed to identify opportunities for improvement to optimize results.
- Work with colleagues, immediate supervisors to ensure that proven sales techniques are followed and enhanced.
- 2 - 5+ years experience in working at a high volume, inbound/ outbound call-center environment.
- Basic PC, MS Office, Windows, e-mail and typing skills are needed to perform daily work functions
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Must be able to work efficiently through change and ability to multi-task.
- Flexibility in work (shift) schedule.
- Experienced and comfortable in a fast-paced, high performance team environment.